Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7161
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by CIANigger » Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alyssa-milano-sex-strike

Cue all the google searches filtering to articles about how Sex Strikes are historically effective! Maybe. But our forefathers didn't have terabytes of porn, sex dolls, or this many literal prostitutes to choose from.
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27488
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 pm
https://www.theblaze.com/news/alyssa-milano-sex-strike

Cue all the google searches filtering to articles about how Sex Strikes are historically effective! Maybe. But our forefathers didn't have terabytes of porn, sex dolls, or this many literal prostitutes to choose from.
That's letting go of the only form of actual power women have. I support it. Once it's clear that the bitches won't put out no matter what we'd immediately rid of most problems.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4111
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Fomonism already makes women unfuckable anyway. I mean, is anyone lining up to fuck CURRENT YEAR Alissa Milano? Of course not.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Sun May 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:26 pm
Fomonism already makes women unfuckable anyway. I mean, is anyone lining up to fuck CURRENT YEAR Alissa Milano? Of course not.
Nobody wants to fuck current year Alissa Mikado even without femoanism.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27488
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 12, 2019 6:05 pm

Which makes this even more of a joke. Bitch thinks she has power by withholding something nobody wants in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by mad bum » Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 pm
https://www.theblaze.com/news/alyssa-milano-sex-strike

or this many literal prostitutes to choose from.
I'd argue you probably had a smorgasborg of choice if you would back then.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 12:51 am

That was literally the plot of Spike Lee's Chi-Raq. Prostitutes stop having sex until ghetto niggas stop shooting each other. The tagline was "No peace? No piece."

Fuck you, Spike Lee.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12108
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by mad bum » Mon May 13, 2019 1:44 am

Image
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Guest

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Mon May 13, 2019 2:18 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:51 am
That was literally the plot of Spike Lee's Chi-Raq. Prostitutes stop having sex until ghetto niggas stop shooting each other. The tagline was "No peace? No piece."

Fuck you, Spike Lee.
It's also a knockoff of Lysistrata, one of at least two Aristophanes plays about thots.
Spic Lee nigger hack.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22439
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2019 6:40 pm

How fitting considering Ancient Greece was IRL Wakanda.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests