Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Does that top it? I seriously can't say it does. There's some outrageous beliefs crazy people hold but after hearing several of them shit just doesn't register on the scale anymore. There's nothing you can pile on top of "man who willingly cut his dick and balls off" for shock value. Tell me he used to rape little boys in the past and all you get is an unsurprised shrug from me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 pm
Does that top it? I seriously can't say it does. There's some outrageous beliefs crazy people hold but after hearing several of them shit just doesn't register on the scale anymore. There's nothing you can pile on top of "man who willingly cut his dick and balls off" for shock value. Tell me he used to rape little boys in the past and all you get is an unsurprised shrug from me.
What piss me off is talented are turned away from jobs but this freak gets one
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am

At fucking Google. All things in context. I won't pretend as if working for Google is a pretty good job as a programmer or something, but how many non-insane people could suffer working there under those current year +3 conditions there? If you're white and fuck your wife you're basically harassed every single day there. Alphabet will eat shit eventually and those trans mentals will likely kill themselves along the lines anyway, as insane people do.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am
At fucking Google. All things in context. I won't pretend as if working for Google is a pretty good job as a programmer or something, but how many non-insane people could suffer working there under those current year +3 conditions there? If you're white and fuck your wife you're basically harassed every single day there. Alphabet will eat shit eventually and those trans mentals will likely kill themselves along the lines anyway, as insane people do.
I just fucking hate Google, i doubt there's a search engine out there that's not owned by degenerates or scumbags
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:12 am

There isn't. We're talking tech shit so the best you can get is reddit-tier faggots.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:01 am

The state of technology actively saddens me.
It's stagnant and gay, and every manufacturer and software vendor is in an abuse relationship with their users.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm

I switched to Firefox lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:57 pm

At least them hiring LITERAL insane people will ensure that the titan that is Google will eventually fall, while all the actual talent they threw out will do their own thing.

I'm also currently imagine a scenario like in Life of Brian, where the women put on fake beards to participate in stoning shenanigans. Now imagine some CURRENT YEAR IT guys pretending to be trannies just so they can keep their job, making up stupid sexualities on the fly when asked about it.

(The funny thing is that they wouldn't even have to put effort into being trans because most actual MTFs don't either.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:08 pm

That would legit work. Just put on a wig and keep your job.

Luckily, this won't be a valid method. Something will happen within a few months, and Pretrannies (pretend transvestites, I now own that word) will be exposed as frauds. Worse than #meagain, since it involves LBGTGPQ2+ people.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:55 pm

I have nothing to contribute to the current conversation I just wanna post this because it's funny.