Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:02 pm
I feel like this should be the plot of some shitty Hollywood comedy, probably featuring quality actors like Adam Sandler or Owen Wilson.
Hey leave Owen Wilson out of this, he a gud boi.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:36 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:39 am
I swear, there is a pedophile "look". They're so often flabby, gross, Mr. Potato Head guys.

Peter Bright. Victor Salva.

At a shitty data entry job that I had after college, I had a fat fuck co-worker who got arrested for kid-touching. He also smelled like piss. It was weird. Nobody liked him even before we heard the news.
The ones who aren't fat are usually the opposite, spindly and weak. I have a personal theory for this. There are two types of sex offenders who target children: preferential, who are exclusively sexually attracted to children, and situational, who may prefer adults but assault children either because they view a child as just another sexual outlet, or because they are unable to form sexual relationships with other adults.

If you're too ugly to charm adult women, too fat to chase them down, too weak to overpower them, and too dumb to manipulate them, it makes sense to victimize a helpless kid. I developed this theory from watching every single episode of To Catch a Predator so I like to think I'm something of a subject matter expert.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:48 am

My favorite to catch a predator's are where the people never even enter the house or circle around with there car and decide to leave and the cops still arrest them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 am

TCAP was the absolute pinnacle of television the likes of which we'll never see again.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:22 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 am
TCAP was the absolute pinnacle of television the likes of which we'll never see again.
Entertainment has only gone downhill since the gladiator days.

A12

Post by A12 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:21 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:22 am
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 am
Entertainment has only gone downhill since the gladiator days.
I would say entertainment has gone rock bottom

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:46 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:33 am
Hey leave Owen Wilson out of this, he a gud boi.
He is #Complicit, dammit.
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:36 am
If you're too ugly to charm adult women, too fat to chase them down, too weak to overpower them, and too dumb to manipulate them, it makes sense to victimize a helpless kid. I developed this theory from watching every single episode of To Catch a Predator so I like to think I'm something of a subject matter expert.
I think that's also the train of thoughts of various incels who fantasize about a glorious utopia where women are used as sex slaves. I wonder how much overlap there is between those two groups of losers...
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:48 am
My favorite to catch a predator's are where the people never even enter the house or circle around with there car and decide to leave and the cops still arrest them.
Tbf, the guy probably didn't have an epiphany and was just about to start a new life.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:35 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:59 pm
(Dutch) Eindhoven University opens academic jobs to women only
Neat. That's an actual violation of EU and Dutch anti-discrimination laws. They could either get fucked in court if somebody gets pissed off about it or they could set a precedent for outright going against it with no consequence. Either way is fine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:02 pm
I feel like this should be the plot of some shitty Hollywood comedy, probably featuring quality actors like Adam Sandler or Owen Wilson.
Ironically, Adam Sandler is more profitable than he's been in a long time. With the rest of Hollyweird starting to implode as it goes woke and the latest franchises running out of steam, his latest movie on Netflix would have made enough in views in turn a large box office profit.
He's starting to look better again simply by virtue of everything else in front of him looking worse.

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:46 am
Tbf, the guy probably didn't have an epiphany and was just about to start a new life.
You laugh, but that probably why many of those TCAP live busts end up thrown out in court. Several times the TV crews end up botching something where the DA refuses to get involved.

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:35 pm

Neat. That's an actual violation of EU and Dutch anti-discrimination laws. They could either get fucked in court if somebody gets pissed off about it or they could set a precedent for outright going against it with no consequence. Either way is fine.
Someone already asked them that:
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:33 pm

“Positive discrimination”