Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm

True. Isn't he honoring the culprits by calling them "incels" instead of "virgins"? I mean, they're trying to have the former mean "misogynistic spree killers / terrorists" or something, whereas the classic "virgin" always means "complete loser".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Let's not forget that most Islamic suicide bombers are actual virgins very often and total losers in every case.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:04 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 pm
Reminder that the "Incel" meme started when a raghead ran over a bunch of people in Cucknadia and the shitlib media needed to find something - anything - to draw attention away from the fact that it was Islamic Terrorism.
Most Armenians are Christian.
Not to say Armenians aren't complete scum. Maddox and Anna kasparian are representative of the entire race.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:50 pm
Let's not forget that most Islamic suicide bombers are actual virgins very often and total losers in every case.
Which is why the Mullahs choose them be Human Propelled Grenades.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:07 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:53 am
The left will never learn; they get off on their reaction. Every fucking time I swear.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm
True. Isn't he honoring the culprits by calling them "incels" instead of "virgins"? I mean, they're trying to have the former mean "misogynistic spree killers / terrorists" or something, whereas the classic "virgin" always means "complete loser".
They like to use incel now because it hedges their bets. There's always a chance that somebody they call a virgin might have managed to have sex once, whereas with incel you can have had sex and still be one
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:47 am

I thought the implication of incel was that you were a permavirgin.
We need to kill all boomers, and chop off the hands of anybody over 40 so they'll never using a computing device again.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 pm

I read a while ago about a failed deradicalization center in France and the article said that in Saudi Arabia they find women for jihadists, no joke btw :lol:

jihadist's > incels

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:59 pm

We chose the wrong prophet.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:26 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:10 pm
Of course, only the niggers are the voices of progressivism. Telling those disgusting white rapists in training "Not coo' man."
I didn't really have a problem with the ad myself but I thought that part was a bit ridiculous. Beaners and nogs are notoriously rapey.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.