Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:07 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 pm
“I'm trying to change my country's rules. I don't like them. It's not right to send people to hell,” she added.
Just keep them all and you won't need to send them away to be in hell. They might actually like it. I doubt you will, though.
What gets me about this case is that she managed to stop the plane by refusing to sit down. Wasn't there a case a while back where a flight was overbooked so they randomly chose an Asian doctor, who got tackled the fuck out of the plane after he refused to comply? Damn white privilege, I tell you.
The pilot in command has the ultimate authority who gets to stay on plane. We had a similar case just a few days ago, some Green Party activist empowered by this Swedish lunatic stood up and tried to prevent the plane departing, but in this case she was the one who got kicked out of the plane.
It's good our pilots aren't as cucked as their counterparts in our western neighbour are.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 am

I get too used to the freedom of speech we have here.
I recently joined this community website and am already getting in trouble by challenging the narrative of some local Lefty community organizers going crazy about imaginary Nazis. Hopefully I won't get banned, but oh well if I do I guess.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Play the Jew card.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:45 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 am
I recently joined this community website and am already getting in trouble by challenging the narrative of some local Lefty community organizers going crazy about imaginary Nazis. Hopefully I won't get banned, but oh well if I do I guess.
I never considered myself a conservative since I always associated right-wingers with suppression of individual rights, yet in the year of our lord 2018 it's only among these people I can find refuge. Anywhere else, I get banned for saying I don't want to share bathrooms with 6-foot men wearing stuffed bras and Halloween wigs, or that someone isn't a "literal Nazi" unless they've invaded Poland.

The worst the alt-righters do is tell me to fuck off, with no actual attempts at silencing me.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:00 am

That's exactly why the pendulum swings back. The right, more specifically the conservatives, used to be the shitheads that would tell you all day every day thousands of things you're supposedly not allowed to do or say. Now it's the left.
I'd even say that the left is much, much worse than the right ever was in modern times. Some conservitard in the 90s would tell you to not curse or go to church or whatever but you could just ignore that no problem. The current left's shit is actually state-enforced.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:06 am

At the university where I study and work, there's nothing stopping a man from walking into the women's bathroom or locker room I'm in. And if I screamed for help or told him to leave, I would be expelled and I would lose my job. I'd like to believe that's just a consequence of attending a notoriously liberal university, but even Fox News calls guys LARPing as ladies "transwomen" and "she." At what point does it reach critical mass and cause the normies to wake up?
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:35 am

Honestly? Likely never. Propaganda and fear of consequences are too strong.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:59 am

There was a case in Britain, this 60 year old feminist was at a protest or whatever and she was assaulted by a 20 year old transgender woman man. They go to court and the woman is testifying and she refers to the tranny as male and the judge stops her and says the defendant would prefer to be referred to as female. The woman says she generally refers to people as male when they're clearly male, the judge says regardless that the woman should refer to this tranny as female.

So basically what we have is a judge forcing a woman to lie under oath by making her say things she doesn't believe to be true all so that this transgender woman man doesn't have hurt feelings.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:21 am

Just because it assaulted her gives her no reason to disrespect its pronouns.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:36 pm
Play the Jew card.
This

Tell them that your grandparents were Holocaust survivors and that, as a Jew, you find it very offensive and insulting that they would casually use the term 'Nazi' to describe these people