Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:05 am
ban wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm
Boys aren't as emotional as girls. How's that so hard to understand? Those that are overly emotional usually have something seriously wrong with them.
Isn't the whole thing that men are biologically more emotional than women but learn to discipline themselves, become "emotionally mature" as some say?
And how true to life would you say that is? How often did you want to cry but stopped yourself from it? Or is it more that you don't actually felt like crying?
I guess that theory might explain spree killers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:00 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:18 am
I've stopped myself some times when something really sad has happened(a family friend passed away for instance) but I still felt that void and weird sensation in my throat.

Edit : It just occured to me; when you say cry you mean shed tears and wipe them or full blown wailing and screeching with tears?
I only know one way to cry and it's the latter lol. Ive gotten through multiple funerals and deaths and seen people fresh dead etc, but it was killing my dog that did it :lol:

He was old and suffering. My own personal Old Yeller :P
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:53 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:18 am
It just occured to me; when you say cry you mean shed tears and wipe them or full blown wailing and screeching with tears?
The former. The latter isn't really appropriate at any point.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:50 pm

I see.
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:00 pm
I only know one way to cry and it's the latter lol. Ive gotten through multiple funerals and deaths and seen people fresh dead etc, but it was killing my dog that did it :lol:
My one and only cry of that type was when I was in second grade of highschool, must have been close to 14 at the time and I just broke down at home after a certain school day, burried my face to the pillow and all. I was bullied up to that point in highschool and if I wasn't bullied I was ignored fiercely and made fun whenever I tried to do something.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:00 pm

I still get teary eyed over dead pets. They left this world in terrible ways. I think about them every day.
I'm an oversensitive lil bitchboi. dat single parent upbringing. I don't get so emotional these days, I think I naturally hardened up as I got older, but I'm still a lil bitch at my core. I just avoid responsibility and people better, there ain't much to cry about these days.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Dead pets suck.

On the other hand, every boy should be forced to kill his own pet at least once in his lifetime.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:15 pm
Dead pets suck.

On the other hand, every boy should be forced to kill his own pet at least once in his lifetime.
Agreed.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 pm

I'm a giant bitch when it comes to my pets as well, I spoil them like crazy.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 pm
I'm a giant bitch when it comes to my pets as well, I spoil them like crazy.
It's understandable why we do it too; an animal doesn't lie. You always can know what's generally going on with it by paying attention to ques. They care about you cause you care about them.

Ya know it makes sense now why feminists replace men with Cats in a way; cats are dicks, and women like being treated like shit already.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:36 am

It's not men they replace with cats, it's children. You do get childless married couples who have lots of cats instead. Egoraptor's a good example.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.