Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:03 am

That’s some seriously fucked up shit. If it continues at this rate I can only hope we see violence committed against these people.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:21 pm

To be fair it was deal a proposed by the prosecutor. He should have bit the bullet and brought this case to trial and made an appeal through crowd funding. A precedent needs to be set. The real criminals here are faggots like the ACLU and law firms who fund these cases.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:22 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:21 pm
To be fair it was deal a proposed by the prosecutor. He should have bit the bullet and brought this case to trial and made an appeal through crowd funding. A precedent needs to be set. The real criminals here are faggots like the ACLU and law firms who fund these cases.
So at this rate, how long till something finally snap and mass violence against sjws and their allies commences?

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:15 pm

Well in America I could see it happen at one point.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:16 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:22 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
So at this rate, how long till something finally snap and mass violence against sjws and their allies commences?
I'm a fatalistic fuck, but I believe not much longer. I cannot wait to beat these shrieking harpies with a firm pimp hand and remind them biology made them my lesser, and they exist to be ruled. No more daddy government to protect them. Sure I'll likely die in the coming purge, absolutelyin fact, but I'm going to fucking enjoy myself.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:15 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:16 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:22 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
I'm a fatalistic fuck, but I believe not much longer. I cannot wait to beat these shrieking harpies with a firm pimp hand and remind them biology made them my lesser, and they exist to be ruled. No more daddy government to protect them. Sure I'll likely die in the coming purge, absolutelyin fact, but I'm going to fucking enjoy myself.
Right on. I’m a passive man by nature, but the moment I’m threatened by some gang of progress thugs or reprimanded by some bullshit legality all bets are off.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:22 pm

I don't think there is any stopping this, you can only delay it. Feminism is slave morality, the degeneration of the woman into matriarchy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:22 pm
I don't think there is any stopping this, you can only delay it. Feminism is slave morality, the degeneration of the woman into matriarchy.
Degeneration indeed. Every documented matriarchal society is a 4th world shit hole behind by 1000 years...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:13 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:33 pm
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:22 pm
Degeneration indeed. Every documented matriarchal society is a 4th world shit hole behind by 1000 years...
Have we ever had one?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:03 am

Ditto, I thought those were just “we wuz kings” style fiction.