Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:52 pm

So you're telling me the government encourages the practice of treating a group of people as - dare I say - "superior" to other groups of people :thinking: ?
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:13 pm
You laugh, but that probably why many of those TCAP live busts end up thrown out in court. Several times the TV crews end up botching something where the DA refuses to get involved.
I think the most esteemed tvtropes would call this "Nice job breaking it, hero".
As details of the suicide emerged, Murphy’s mayor, City Council and most of its residents learned for the first time that potential molesters were being lured to their city. Many were furious.

“They can chase predators all they want, but they shouldn’t do it in a populated area with children, two blocks from an elementary school,” said Lisa Watson, 33, who lives down the road from the sting house and has three children and another on the way.
:lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:24 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:13 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:35 pm

Neat. That's an actual violation of EU and Dutch anti-discrimination laws. They could either get fucked in court if somebody gets pissed off about it or they could set a precedent for outright going against it with no consequence. Either way is fine.
Someone already asked them that:
Yeah, 100% bullshit and absolutely against EU law, which they are under anyway. There is no such thing as "positive discrimination". Unless the sex of the potential employee is vital to the job (really only the case for models and actors) it's completely illegal.

But again, I'll take it. I hope this practice spreads even more. I'd love to be allowed to "positively discriminate". If the EU doesn't care about them doing it, they can't care about me doing it.
SJW faggotry might be massively strong right now but bureaucracy always trumps all of that shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:02 am

Well, look at it this way. They 'positively' discriminate in favour women, men can't get jobs, which means if you run a business and you only hire men, you'll be 'positively' discriminating by doing so.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:53 pm

"Positive discrimmination" sounds like the invention of one of those "I'm not racist, buuuut..." guys. As in "I'm not saying black people are inferior to whites. I'm saying whites are just more awesome!"

The Catholic Church gets BTFO in court often enough whenever they fire a doctor from one of their hospitals for the sin of having a divorce. What chance will a non-religious organization have for arbitrary hiring practices?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:53 pm
"Positive discrimmination" sounds like the invention of one of those "I'm not racist, buuuut..." guys. As in "I'm not saying black people are inferior to whites. I'm saying whites are just more awesome!"
It's basically just a PC term for what the Yanks call 'Affirmative Action'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:48 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 am

TCAP was the absolute pinnacle of television the likes of which we'll never see again.
Oh my god I loved this show. My friends and I would watch the MSNBC marathons and play diddler bingo. Like will they have glasses, a mustache, receding hairline? what excuse will they make? will they try to run?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:12 pm

TCAP was the cleanest, best pleasure.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:11 pm

My rabbi would agree
Kugelfisch wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:48 pm

TCAP was the absolute pinnacle of television the likes of which we'll never see again.
Oh my god I loved this show. My friends and I would watch the MSNBC marathons and play diddler bingo. Like will they have glasses, a mustache, receding hairline? what excuse will they make? will they try to run?
Come on man... it's all of those every time lol
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:53 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:48 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:48 pm

Come on man... it's all of those every time lol
Some of the combinations would make for absolute hilarity. The best thing was always Hanse: reactions to the pervs, especially the ones who managed to catch him off guard or something.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.