Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by mad bum » Sun May 20, 2018 8:13 am

Chad olive skin vs virgin dark as a Mexican and confused as one also
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 5:58 am
ban wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:48 pm
Besides being olive'd isn't as common as people think.
This goes for both Italians and Greeks. Most of my family is white on both sides, my parents are the darkest of their siblings and me and my brother are the darkest members of our generation even though I am middie of the road in terms of complexion amongst both races.

Both of them can vary greatly between people, some Greeks and Italians can be as dark as Arabs, but some can pass as regular white people, especially white Italians who can be damn near indistinguishable from other whites.
Dunno, man.
Poonoo has some jewish features...
- and that's a good thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 3:37 pm

SHUT IT DOWN!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Since I can't post a new topic unless I register, I'll put it here that cuck face, aka soyboy face, is not a defense mechanism as some have said. It's clearly feminine men copying the way women take pictures. They are always acting surprised, with the mouth wide open, the eyes big, like they just got caught doing something naughty. Or they are screaming with their eyes tightly shut. Not sure why the last one but whatever.

Basically feminism is killing modern man and the soyboys are one step away from full-on sucking dick.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 12:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:17 pm
is not a defense mechanism as some have said.
Nah, I think that's just PJW memeing on them because they got pissed off so much the first time he's made a video about them.
Guest wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:17 pm
Or they are screaming with their eyes tightly shut. Not sure why the last one but whatever.
XD
Banned.png
Banned.png (161.88 KiB) Viewed 526 times
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 am

A defense mechanism would be like nervous smiling or laughter. soyboy face is clearly a product of retarded 30-something men believing that exaggerated faces in pictures are what "the kids" do nowadays. It's like camera mugging or intentional jazz hands.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 am

These niggers eat soy all day long and we're acting like they're actions have any higher logic to them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 12:30 am

It's wanting to come off as fun, quirky and harmless. True beta orbiter shit. The kinda guys that will either stay sad cucks or eventually break and complain about bitches not liking nice guys. It's fedora +p+.
Sorry, cucks. Women like guys that can protect them, from them. Not some devout omega from the depths of the /friendzone/ that goes to the club with her as a stand-in for an ugly female friend, will bring her home when she's shitfaced and grope her when she's passed out. But keep carrying that condom in the pocket of your jacket. She might meet some Chad and need it.
Guest wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:28 am
These niggers eat soy all day long and we're acting like they're actions have any higher logic to them.
Debasing themselves. Why would somebody even mention drinking soy drinks? Why make it a thing? To show how emasculated you are. Show them what a good lapdog nuMale you are. You've taken the garbage courses at university to heart and hope you'll now be rewarded for being the end form, the goal of what femshits want men to be or at least what they claim they want.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 12:43 am

Imagine debasing yourself to the lowest caliber of woman there is.
These betas are more likely to breed than you think.
We'll never make out off the planet, much less our solar system.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 27, 2018 9:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 am
A defense mechanism would be like nervous smiling or laughter. soyboy face is clearly a product of retarded 30-something men believing that exaggerated faces in pictures are what "the kids" do nowadays. It's like camera mugging or intentional jazz hands.
I like to thing they're like androids trying to understand human behavior. Isolated in their parents' basement, they're only references are these clickbaity reaction face thumbnails and horro video game LPs with totally realistic jump scare reactions.
Guest wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:43 am
Imagine debasing yourself to the lowest caliber of woman there is.
These betas are more likely to breed than you think.
We'll never make out off the planet, much less our solar system.
Dear God, this was the keikau of these UFO abductions all along! The fiends!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette