Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:48 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:53 pm
Outer Heaven or Zanzibar Land? I can't decide... :(
Either those or Principality of Zeon.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:08 pm

I haven't watched the original Gundam in ten years.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:45 pm

The replies to this are hilarious. BETRAYAL!! BETRAYED ME!!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:45 pm

I'm sure transmen can menstruate too if they play long enoug with that dildo they need to keep jammed in their open crotch wound.
And what's up with Alt-Right Rowling these days? Did making Dumblydore gay long after the books ended not give her enough virtue points?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:08 pm
I haven't watched the original Gundam in ten years.
Better fix that, mate. It's one of the few tolerable Gundams.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Do biological females in the Potterverse magical whisk away their period blood like they do their poop?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:45 pm
And what's up with Alt-Right Rowling these days? Did making Dumblydore gay long after the books ended not give her enough virtue points?
Don't forget about black Hermoinie or however you spell that retarded name.
How utterly unforeseen and surprising that a far left talking head is suddenly not woke enough anymore for the constantly escalating progressivism of the lunatic left.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:11 pm

She names all the North American magic schools after Native American silliness. She supports turning Elizabeth Warren into Hermonie. She even cries over the gay kid that got shot who worked on her theme park ride. All fine.

But then she commits the classic white woman error of putting real women above everything else, inculding trannies.
Now suddenly she's not only an evil TERF, but her middle-aged Potter fans are only now cringe and can be made fun of.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:47 pm
How utterly unforeseen and surprising that a far left talking head is suddenly not woke enough anymore for the constantly escalating progressivism of the lunatic left.
I wouldn't call her 'far-left'. She's a New Labour devotee at best. There's a clear schism there

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:17 pm
I wouldn't call her 'far-left'. She's a New Labour devotee at best. There's a clear schism there
Far enough left for helicopter rides in any case.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:45 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:11 pm
She names all the North American magic schools after Native American silliness.
It gets better:
Native Americans in the PotterverseShow
The existence of North America was known to witches and wizards long before European explorers came across the continent. Methods of magical travel such as brooms and Apparition allowed distant magical communities to maintain contact with each other from the Middle Ages onwards.
Okay...?
Native American witches and wizards practised wandless magic.
What the... So I assume Columbus was actually a wizard, trying to stop these super wizards before it's too late.
J. K. Rowling has drawn criticism for the way that she presented Native Americans, as well as select Native American traditions and beliefs, in the Magic in North America article series on Pottermore. Her incorporation of skin-walkers and medicine men, real aspects of certain Native American cultures, into the fictional Harry Potter universe has led to charges of cultural appropriation, and of treating genuine Native American traditions and beliefs as fantasy.

In addition, Rowling has been accused of conflating the many distinct indigenous peoples of North America into a single, homogeneous culture.

Rowling's portrayal has also been criticised for reinforcing stereotypes of Native Americans as primitive and in touch with nature.
:roll:
But then she commits the classic white woman error of putting real women above everything else, inculding trannies.
Now suddenly she's not only an evil TERF, but her middle-aged Potter fans are only now cringe and can be made fun of.
I'm shocked she didn't reveal that half of the cast has actually used magic to change their gender this whole time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette