Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:06 pm

As I keep saying, it has to get a lot worse before things get better. What are you going to do? Overthrow a government that most of the population agrees with? Good luck with that shit.
Instead, you need to win over the masses first and everything else will fall into place automatically.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:08 pm

Nobody can win over the masses faster than the SJW mob are brainwashing kids. They're installed at universities and always pushing for the youth vote because they know your brain is still developing at a young age and they can get some easy votes by pandering to anyone who just registered and is still in school.

You're gambling that people over 26ish are all going to break the programming fast enough to make a difference. I think it's unlikely. SJWs don't have to maintain brainwashing over every person, just enough to command an army of antifa and scare everyone else into obedience. Even if they don't have a literal majority, they can control the populations via media warfare, antifa terrorism and entrenched political power.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:47 pm

I doubt that Universities are going to continue to have the same pull that they currently enjoy and enjoyed when our parents were young
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:47 pm
I doubt that Universities are going to continue to have the same pull that they currently enjoy and enjoyed when our parents were young
So do I. They are becoming more and more of a joke. You can indoctrinate all you want, eventually a counter culture is going to form and the status quo is going to get overthrown.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:57 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
So do I. They are becoming more and more of a joke. You can indoctrinate all you want, eventually a counter culture is going to form and the status quo is going to get overthrown.
Maybe so, but none of the fucks who started it will be drawn and quartered like they deserve. Those teachers, administrators, and Libshit speakers, etc, will have enjoyed years of free money and excess and that is still unacceptable.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:57 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Maybe so, but none of the fucks who started it will be drawn and quartered like they deserve. Those teachers, administrators, and Libshit speakers, etc, will have enjoyed years of free money and excess and that is still unacceptable.
You think Trump Derangement Syndrome is bad? Just wait until they get to the point of seeing the new generations destroying the shit they've built up all their lives. That's how it always goes but something tells me they won't handle it with any kind of dignity.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:35 pm

I can only hope that happens, but I suspect the alternative will be a lot more bloody and not at all in our favor. I'm seeing a trend where even moderate leftism is automatically equated to nazism and used to justify violence against those people. In such a climate, the only outcome can be violence. Worst case scenario is all anti-SJW or non-SJW voices are violently silenced in the same way China silences citizens who speak against it now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Using what? Antifa ninja?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:47 am

There will likely never be a SHTF situation. Don't forget that tictac lives in one of those turbo lefty states and thus may just think the amount of actually militant leftists is even somewhat near enough to be a threat to anyone. For every one of those you've got a hundred hillbillies.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:08 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:35 pm
Worst case scenario is all anti-SJW or non-SJW voices are violently silenced in the same way China silences citizens who speak against it now.
The difference is that the coolies actually like that kind of government, to be ruled directly by their own dictators. (Something genetic, I heard, having more docile genes than the other racial populations).
That shit hasn't flown in the West since the mid 19th century.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.