Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
GodsGift

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by GodsGift » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:06 pm
It's not truly halal unless you can have a child for a bride. Preferably your niece or some other close relative.
You can be betrothed to your 9 year old niece but you have to wait till they're 16 to marry them

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 pm
ACTUAL LEE, you can play as a Muslim ruler in CK2, with fun activities like indulging in Djihads or having to keep your harem in check so they stop killing your heirs.
That's what annoys me. If Paradox had advertised Sword of Islam with an "Allah akbar!" reference, I sincerely doubt that these types would have anything negative to say about it, yet they wring their hands over deus vult being "problematic" in today's political climate. I would argue that Allah akbar is actually worse than deus vult. It's not like Christians are strapping bombs to themselves and screaming "deus vult" before they blow up a synagogue or whatever.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:39 am

CK is fucking trash, the ultimate time waster without a fucking point. Its repetitive and boring as fuck with the worst warfare Ive ever encountered in modern gaming.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:06 pm

It's the thinking man's Total War.

(Though the developers created fountains of salty tears with seemingly every game update.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 pm

I don't understand why it's so popular on Twitch.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GodsGift

Post by GodsGift » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Yeah I like the game but that's something that I don't get either

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Though this makes me thing that there could be a market for "Watching paint dry" streams...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:39 am
CK is fucking trash, the ultimate time waster without a fucking point. Its repetitive and boring as fuck with the worst warfare Ive ever encountered in modern gaming.
I racked up 2500 hours on Steam before I got tired of it so I obviously don't agree entirely, but you're right about the combat system. It exists as a vehicle for the roleplay and simulation aspects of the game rather than the other way around so it's to be expected that it's not very in-depth, but it could be way better.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 pm
It's a pretty low-effort game, on the same level as a point-and-click adventure game. Plus it's reached meme status at this point so it's easy for an uncreative streamer to get views by marrying their horse or whatever.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Medieval 2 is the only deus vult I will accept.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:40 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:12 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 pm
It's a pretty low-effort game, on the same level as a point-and-click adventure game. Plus it's reached meme status at this point so it's easy for an uncreative streamer to get views by marrying their horse or whatever.
Sure, it's a low-effort game to stream. I just wonder why people tune in on that. Grand strategy is an alright genre but not something I'd ever watch somebody play.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!