Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:52 am
Learn a trade, kids!
Yeah, absolutely.
I think I told you guys about this already, but in my last job I worked with this 26 year old chick that graduated from my school. She got an even shittier degree.... I think a BA with an Emphasis in Sociology or something. She actually would tell me the "real Communism has never been tried line". Typical millennial broad tattooed from neck to toe with ring through her nose like a cow, and proudly wears the pussy hat in marches.

Anyways, we had the same shitty job in a print shop. And she's whining to me that nobody will hire her. "IT MUST BE BECAUSE I'M FEMALE!! SEXISM!"
And I'm like, "Um, I have the same degree you do, and I'm stuck in the same job..."
And she doesn't listen because it doesn't fit her narrative I guess.
And her solution to getting out of her situation? The Lindsay Ellis one. She wants to GO BACK TO SCHOOL and get MORE DEGREES. She wants to be a lazy tenured professor that doesn't have to actually work for a living.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:20 am

Sollution: Get into what we call "Gas, Wasser, Scheiße" (Gas, Water, Shit). Be a plumber. Just a (literally) shitty example but it's not like people's toilets are ever going to stop to get clogged. If you're going to work some shitty job either way, learn a trade and have a stable one that's paid better than rank-ass shit like working in a copy shop.
If you've got the brains and grades, STEM is obviously the right choice. If you don't get those grades, don't settle for dumb shit just because it's "at least a degree" and learn some trade instead.

I may not love my field of work but I can easily get fifty jobs in my area no problem in leading positions with quite fine pay with my qualifications. Can you say the same about your degree that has cost you thousands? Can ANY gender studies cunt say something like that? I don't think so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:20 am
I may not love my field of work but I can easily get fifty jobs in my area no problem in leading positions with quite fine pay with my qualifications. Can you say the same about your degree that has cost you thousands? Can ANY gender studies cunt say something like that? I don't think so.
I'll tell this girl that if I ever see her again (I forgot to mention that she looks almost exactly like Pushing Up Roses) but she will think she's too good for plumbing.

My health is absolute shit right now, otherwise I'd like do something like that. I'd really like to be an electrician I think.
お前はもう死んでいる。

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:42 pm
School is for fags.
Next autumn I'll be going to a university to upgrade my B. Eng to M.Sc. It's university of technology so no gender studies or far-leftist professors for me, but we'll see.. If after next autumn I'll be preaching about LGBT-rights, gender equality, pro-immigration etc. you'll know (((they))) got me.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:36 pm

Oh, they'll probably force you into some gender and/or acceptance course anyways, so you know how to check your filthy privilege.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 am

Acceptance propaganda always does such a great job, like this one:

Wait, that was beautiful. *Sob* It's already 10% harder for me to do Sieg Heil.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:38 am

Speaking from personal experience, Krauts don't really have an issue with some 3D waifu sitting silently in the train, no matter how much she tries to cosplay as a bedsheet ghost.

What they have an issue with are these 20-something ethnic guys indulging in fare-dodging and having these loud arguments with the conductor about how they dindu nuffin.
I mean, fuck, I once had a poc who literally went "It's because I'm black, right?!" when he had neither a ticket nor the money to purchase one.

And it's kinda problematic we're still at the "tolerance" stage instead of the glorious Current Year of "acceptance". I find the latter to be easier to twist around ("Sure, I accept that you are an insane degenerate. You happy now?").
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:38 pm

The relevant question here is this: How big portion of refugees in Germany are young women who speak fluent German and study in university? 0,001%? True isolated incidents!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:38 am

What they have an issue with are these 20-something ethnic guys indulging in fare-dodging and having these loud arguments with the conductor about how they dindu nuffin.
I mean, fuck, I once had a poc who literally went "It's because I'm black, right?!" when he had neither a ticket nor the money to purchase one.
Italians know how to deal with those shits.

Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:08 pm

So that's why they all want to come to Germany.
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:38 pm
The relevant question here is this: How big portion of refugees in Germany are young women who speak fluent German and study in university? 0,001%? True isolated incidents!
It can be hard enough finding fluent Krautspeakers among immigrants who were born here, especially if they come from an enclave big enough that they can just stick to their own kind 24/7.
-Yours Truly