Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ban

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:57 pm
At least them hiring LITERAL insane people will ensure that the titan that is Google will eventually fall, while all the actual talent they threw out will do their own thing.

I'm also currently imagine a scenario like in Life of Brian, where the women put on fake beards to participate in stoning shenanigans. Now imagine some CURRENT YEAR IT guys pretending to be trannies just so they can keep their job, making up stupid sexualities on the fly when asked about it.

(The funny thing is that they wouldn't even have to put effort into being trans because most actual MTFs don't either.)
The sad thing is that this kinda starts happening and there's a push to happen in europe as well from what I understand...it's probably burried underneath the thousand "gibe papa nigguh moneyz" and "dem poor immigrunts, gibe ez jobs" etc so I can't say for certain. I think there was some shitfest in London(?) about that thing(guy showing up at work with makeup and a wig and calling himself a woman) and there was some shitstorm, right before the year turned. Either that, or somebody found it offensive and threw a shitfit at the office because a man showed up shittily cosplaying as a proud wombxn.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Huh. I wonder if you can just say that your headmate is trans, and that he coincidentally only surfaces if you're at home.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:17 pm

I think the moment you mention anything about voices or headmates, you get a no-return trip to the loonie bin. At least here anyways, don't know if Londonistan is that progressive yet, despite blacking their history.
He warned youShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:54 pm

I've never seen this before. I was trying to watch this YouTube video made two years ago...

...and there's all these hoops and trigger warnings they make you jump through to watch it and everything is disabled. You can't even comment on it.
It's a really good video and I'm unsure why this particular vid is treated like this.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 am

I've been out of the loop with Jewess self-victimization trends as of lately, so I gotta ask.......has that #TimesUp meme gone anywhere else interesting? Or did it die a predictable death on the #NeverOrangeDrumpf whoredom shitshow that was the latest Oscar Awards?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:11 am

Oh, Black Pigeon Speaks. Maybe because he was targeted by the entire Kraut autism gang. But not allowing comments is always a very bad signal.

Edit: ninja'd
It's been as effective as any hashtag ever has been. It's gone nowhere but the tweeters felt like they were part of something important while it was going on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:45 am

Looks like people aren't understanding what is happening with Black Pigeon Speaks. I checked a few of his other videos and they're not all like that. Disabling comments isn't his doing. Apparently certain of his videos have been flagged by youtube's Super Offensive filter, and as a result, YouTube themselves have removed comments, placed a bunch of trigger warnings over the video and probably made it harder to find in search results.

He says on his channel that he's 100% fan supported or something like that because youtube considers his videos too offensive.

I don't really like this guy or his channel, but I don't think he's exceptionally offensive compared to other manospherians. Presumably YouTube fielded a shitload of complaints and this was their response. I'm sure this is the future for all right-wing youtubers. We just haven't gotten there yet. None of the other black pigeon videos I checked had been fucked over in this way. Maybe they only do it to his most popular uploads.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:22 pm

I've seen youtube flagging videos like this lately. Couple examples:

(Jared Taylor might be a bit sensationalizing here, but I've never heard any sensible answer from the left why all countries and areas with black majorities are like shit.)

(Funny and to the point.)

It's usually right-wing videos that are "shadowbanned" like these, but I've seen one anti-white video also flagged, I can't find it now (as flagging makes it impossible to find any other way than manually search and find it from uploaders page), but it was made by some black woman and IIRC it was called "All white people are racist".
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Taylor is an actual neonazi tbh. He's very canny and careful about revealing it, but he is legit a neonazi, not just alt-right.

Pat Condell just really, really hates mudslimes though, and who can blame him?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Mudslimes because everyone else is wrong, not them. Their pedo-prophet who speaks to an unnameable GoD told them so. :lol:
He warned youShow