Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:53 pm

That's not even including the times when bitches would make up stories of having been assaulted with no perpetrator at all. I know of two bitches that did that in my teenage years just to get attention and sympathy for nothing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 am

How does anyone on Earth buy the idea of a male feminist?

Any man who's had a robust sex life and isn't a rock star knows that sometimes you lie in order to get laid. I'm not talking elaborate charades. I'm talking about lies that are as simple as pretending to care about some bullshit that means nothing to you. If she's into religion, you tell her that you are, too, even if you've never been to church in your life. If she's into music that you hate, you pretend that you think it's cool. Whatever her interests and goals are in life, you tell her that they're absolutely fascinating even if they're 100% retarded.

Because you want to tap that ass.

I'm not saying it's a perfect plan that always works, but sometimes it's the best you've got, especially when you're young and inexperienced. It got me through college, at least.

Anyway, ENTER male feminists. Their ranks must positively teem with awkward cases who've settled on this as their foolproof way to meet and earn the respect of women. Great plan, cowboy. How could it possibly go wrong?

But it does go wrong because you're still an awkward jerk-off and nobody wants to have sex with you even if you sympathize with their plight.

Next thing you know, you're Devin Faraci and your "woke" ass is accused of being exactly like the testosterone beasts that you claim to be different than.

Now, I have no idea if the Faraci accusation is true or not. A woman accused him on Twitter of groping her and then Faraci instantly folded like a cheap camera and succumbed to the social justice monster that he helped create. Faraci went from being a ridiculous loudmouth to being a complete eunuch in an instant. It almost doesn't even matter if the accusation is true. It's sweet justice, regardless, and a lesson in how the SJW movement is full of paper tigers.

Male feminists creep me out. They repress their instincts. They think that their male indenity is bad. They apologize too much. They're highly sensitive.

They don't sound enlightened to me. They sound like ticking time bombs.
Last edited by Lindsay's Liver on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:24 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 am
Any man who's had a robust sex life and isn't a rock star knows that sometimes you lie in order to get laid. I'm not talking elaborate charades. I'm talking about lies that are as simple as pretending to care about some bullshit that means nothing to you.
The kicker is that everyone does it. Cunts will put up with dumb shit to get their hole stuffed by Chad Thundercock as well. You think any cunt ever in the history of mankind ever gave a shit about some dude being a quarterback?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:24 am
You think any cunt ever in the history of mankind ever gave a shit about some dude being a quarterback?
Of course they do. Being a professional quarterback is usually a sign of great physical fitness, virility and masculinity and it's also a status symbol. A better illustrator of your point would be if the guy was an investment banker or something because nobody gives a shit what it is they actually do, just that they're rich.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:24 am
You think any cunt ever in the history of mankind ever gave a shit about some dude being a quarterback?
Of course they do. Being a professional quarterback is usually a sign of great physical fitness, virility and masculinity and it's also a status symbol.
And none of that has anything to do with football, which was my point. As you very much know.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 am
I'm not saying it's a perfect plan that always works, but sometimes it's the best you've got, especially when you're young and inexperienced. It got me through college, at least.
Nonvirgins don't belong on the internet. Leap off a bridge.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:47 pm

The internet was born from virgins, molded by them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:31 am

... wat?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:33 am

Tim Pool. Ultimate beta male trying to go the MundaneFatt route of triggering the libz. Also never should've revealed his face lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:43 pm

http://amp.kiro7.com/news/local/tonight ... /868943954

I know, libshit media direct link, not at pc can't archive. Fuck you lol

Feminism hard at work! It's not THEIR FAULT. It's SOCIETY'S problem! We can't ARREST these VICTIMS.

It's MEN'S fault for buying! Duh!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger