Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:08 pm

I guess this fits here. I still don't get the point of this ideology. It doesn't solve any problems, what purpose does it serve? Even communism at least tried to solve problems related to reality.

This is just pure dumb degeneracy. These people should be shot on the spot :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 pm

It was never about solving problems. It's about power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Solving problems takes time and effort, it's much easier to create artificial problems that didn't need to exist.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 pm

So this is a thing.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:56 pm

What the fuck is up with the exposed shoulders? I wouldn't want my hypothetical daughter to run around in this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Only feminism could take anime-style hair colors and turn them into a danger warning.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 pm

(Also "Mini" is pretty age- and sizist)
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:21 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm
Only feminism could take anime-style hair colors and turn them into a danger warning.
I think it's actually a trophy they've taken from the punk scene, one of their first victims.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:00 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:21 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
I think it's actually a trophy they've taken from the punk scene, one of their first victims.
That's what they do. They Co-Opt everything into "not enough women or minorities included! Shut it down!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:47 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:21 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
The punks cucked out hard the moment women paid attention to them. It's fucking sad how they allowed themselves to become tools of the democratic party, the fact that some cunts were claiming Trump becoming president would inspire a new wave of punk rock makes me sick.

I love how mad people get when someone like Paul Joseph Watson says conservatism is punk rock. Their anger is their way of saying "fuck you, punk rock is our property", Guilty of Being White would never fly today.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.