Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:31 pm

100 bucks says that kid does NOT 'grow out of it.'
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Boys aren't as emotional as girls. How's that so hard to understand? Those that are overly emotional usually have something seriously wrong with them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:31 pm
100 bucks says that kid does NOT 'grow out of it.'
If that's an actual woman and not a tranny then she knows full well why guys don't show their emotions, because women will turn around and use them like a weapon when the mood suits them. That's why Red Pill fags are always telling men never to show real emotion with women, because it only gets you less pussy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Men naturally don't feel the need to show emotions in that way in the first place. That's just shit they do because they've been told by left wing propaganda that it's expected from them to be fee fee bitch boys. How many times have you heard cunts ramble on in movies, TV and other media how they supposedly want a guy that's "not afraid to cry".
Now how many times have you actually felt like crying once you were grown up? Bitches think we suppress something all the time that we don't have in the first place, a need to cry.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:08 pm

So what does wearing a dress have to do with being more emotional or wearing your heart on your sleeve, can't these faggots just wear jeans but have a big heart.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:21 pm

The goal of women is to pussify men to the point that they stop getting their asses beat. What they really need to do is curve their own behavior and stop being so hitable. The men that smack their asses around for mouthing off are their only defense against the niggers and Moslems of the world that are gonna do actual barbaric harm to them.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm
Boys aren't as emotional as girls. How's that so hard to understand? Those that are overly emotional usually have something seriously wrong with them.
Isn't the whole thing that men are biologically more emotional than women but learn to discipline themselves, become "emotionally mature" as some say? Compared to women who just act however the fuck they like or worse, act like bitches if their mother was a bitch herself resulting in their hyperemotional tantrums?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:48 pm

If that's an actual woman and not a tranny then she knows full well why guys don't show their emotions, because women will turn around and use them like a weapon when the mood suits them.
Definitely this. It's the first thing some bitch will do when a guy opens up to them. You can't tell bitches shit, ever. That's where the whole meme of not trusting women comes from and I bet that's where a lot of genuine woman hatred comes from too. Some guy told a girl something private about his feelings or past and then she whipped it out on him during dinner when they were having an argument about buying a new window pane. Guys go absolutely mental with hatred over their ex-wives and I bet this is a BIG part of why. The women will take shit said in confidence and they'll spread it to everyone in the world.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:55 pm
Men naturally don't feel the need to show emotions in that way in the first place. That's just shit they do because they've been told by left wing propaganda that it's expected from them to be fee fee bitch boys. How many times have you heard cunts ramble on in movies, TV and other media how they supposedly want a guy that's "not afraid to cry".
Now how many times have you actually felt like crying once you were grown up? Bitches think we suppress something all the time that we don't have in the first place, a need to cry.
Some men are more sensitive or less sensitive than others. But the thing is, the worst people to be sensitive around are women. A guy will go "lol fag" and then move on. A woman will never forget the 1 time you showed vulnerability and revealed something shameful or private.

Also I guess it depends what the fuck they mean when they say "not afraid to cry." Afraid to cry about what, exactly? Start blubbering because my football team lost? Cry about my taxes? Break into tears because the wife tells me she has a headache? LEL. Women hate it when men cry. It destroys their fantasy about men as problem solvers who do everything for them in exchange for le pussay. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:05 am

ban wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:36 pm
Isn't the whole thing that men are biologically more emotional than women but learn to discipline themselves, become "emotionally mature" as some say?
And how true to life would you say that is? How often did you want to cry but stopped yourself from it? Or is it more that you don't actually felt like crying?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:18 am

I've stopped myself some times when something really sad has happened(a family friend passed away for instance) but I still felt that void and weird sensation in my throat.

Edit : It just occured to me; when you say cry you mean shed tears and wipe them or full blown wailing and screeching with tears?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow