Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:01 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 am
So will jornalism change when the new generation eventually get into journalism or is it too late?
Journalism is dying and changing. We'll see how the breakdown of net neutrality affects what's happening now. All I'm seeing at this time is parties are becoming more and more polarized, especially in their views towards the other side. I'm not seeing any common media source emerge as trustworthy or reliable regardless of politics. What I do see are raw camera feeds of major events posted to random youtube channels, and a bunch of talking-head pundit react channels who respond. The mainstream media form the far-left wing of reaction pundits and youtubers form the right.

The right just happens to be the side that's more correct in this situation, because SJWs have gone so far out of control that Alex Jones seems sensible by comparison.

I'm not sure there will be a next generation of journalism as we understand that idea today. I can't see establishment papers and reporting institutes handing the reigns over to a Gen Z that's more conservative than they are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:18 am

It's changing to what it was way back then. News used to be stated as a matter of fact. For the last decades they turned into opinion pieces. Opinions of mostly semi-anonymous people (ever actually looked at what reporter wrote that Times article?) in the authority of a large, portrayed as trustworthy company.
Most news get their news from the same company and just add their personal agenda to it. Not only will those companies but the company they get their news from become more and more obsolete. They will also be freed from their opinions because it's getting easier and easier to get first-hand video recordings.

But there will still be interpreters, agendas and propaganda. A recording of a riot can, after all, be a bunch of black-dressed terrorists or brave fighters against Nazis.
The real power shift will lie in the hands of, well, pretty much Kojima's patriots. What shit do you even get to see? Google already has most people in the bubble. What will your ISP allow you to see? Your nation?

The current model is becoming obsolete and will disappear. You'll see less opinionated cunts. You'll get more news stated as a matter of fact. But it will be the same shit just with less hysteric spikes of idiots shrieking that you're Literally Hitler if you doubt them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:54 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:37 pm
Heard a survey study reported that said 92% of journalists currently identify themselves as "left wing" or "Democrat."

That number in 1992?
Only 44%.

[Burgerland numbers so your country may vary.]
What were the numbers for 'right-wing' or 'Republican'?
Basically the remaining percentages.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 am

Well i just learned Google is employing batshit crazy people, like a tranny calling himself Lucia Batman who is a "tulpamacer" with a hundred tulpas and refer to himself like Eddie Brock Venom's did.
And that's only 1 of a whole bunch that was all revealed because of a lawsuit
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Surprised?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm

I'm surprised that people haven't stood up, smashed the faces of these fucking loonies and just set them straight so that they stop interfering with the rest of society and clogging it up with their assinine, useless, attention-whorring shit.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:52 pm

I had to go look up what a tulpa was, and then I felt ashamed that I had only forgotten the word. Ashamed because that meant I used to know, back when I followed crazy sjws more closely.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:13 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm
I'm surprised that people haven't stood up, smashed the faces of these fucking loonies and just set them straight so that they stop interfering with the rest of society and clogging it up with their assinine, useless, attention-whorring shit.
I thought tulpas and headmatefags largely stay on tumblr.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Apparently they are bleeding in companies as well and despite jewgle being jewgle, a lot of employees, like that guy that was fired last summer over "polidicks unsuitable for google's safe space environment" etc and exposed their orwellian shit, are loosing their jobs and they probably aren't gonna find more the way things go so they either : a.)reclaim those positions they had or b.)they move into something lower tiered, with lower pay and perhaps more demanding schedule just because Tranny McTrannystein got offended at work due to mr Smith accidentally glancing at xir direction while feverishly working. There's gotta be a limit to this. At least before everything goes extremely south for everybody involved.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 am
Well i just learned Google is employing batshit crazy people, like a tranny calling himself Lucia Batman who is a "tulpamacer" with a hundred tulpas and refer to himself like Eddie Brock Venom's did.
And that's only 1 of a whole bunch that was all revealed because of a lawsuit
Oh and that fucking guy also think he's a wingless yellow dragonkin, has auditory hallucinations, cut himself, drink his own blood and is a tranny with very possibly a tech job at Google

Fuck this gay earth
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes