Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:37 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am
The mere act of unwanted sex won't kill you.
Yes, but you've deliberately misconstrued my point.
It is not unreasonable for a victim of a violent rape, a rape where the rapist has physically assaulted and subdued his victim before raping her, to consider herself a 'survivor'. Especially since, when tempers run high like that, the assailant could've easily killed his victim during or after the assault
Those "dead bitches don't talk" fellas had the right idea. They were saving us a lot of trouble.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Even better, kill them before. That way it isn't rape at all.
headtippingnigger.gif
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:31 pm

Honestly, I dunno why you'd rape a woman at all. Genuine rape is a very messy crime that leaves behind a lot of physical evidence
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:41 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:31 pm
Honestly, I dunno why you'd rape a woman at all. Genuine rape is a very messy crime that leaves behind a lot of physical evidence
This. How fucking stupid and desperate do you have to be in this day and age to actually commit rape as some average fuck with no fuck off money? This era of forensics where you can find any tiny bodily fluid or cell from crime scenes that went cold years ago and find the person who committed the crime? Fuck that. There's simply no way to get away with it unless the bitches are retarded enough not to file a police repor- Oh....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Rape is rarely about sex. It's about power. I don't think rapists for the most part worry too much about getting caught.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:23 am

Your statement lends credence to fatties and traps being raped and there is simply no way a rapist would waste their shot on anything below a 7/10

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:23 am
Your statement lends credence to fatties and traps being raped and there is simply no way a rapist would waste their shot on anything below a 7/10
Well, you still have to stick your dick in it so why in the fuck would they assault transfaggots or hambeasts that are going to be a bitch to transport the dead body of? There's no fun in having power over people you're already far superior over anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:23 am
Well, you still have to stick your dick in it so why in the fuck would they assault transfaggots or hambeasts that are going to be a bitch to transport the dead body of? There's no fun in having power over people you're already far superior over anyway.
You sly dog.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:58 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:41 pm
It doesn't even sound right when you think about it. Think about every woman you've ever met. Now think about how often they made some shit up about something you did when they wanted to blame you. Think about how many times they spun a situation so that they were the victim and you were abusing them, when the reality was more like a simple disagreement or them asking you for something and you saying no.

Now try to make that match with the 2% or less stats.

Hell, I've had a bitch call me immature because she expected me to carry some heavy shit for her, but was being a bitch to me so I told her "no." Eventually I carried the heavy shit anyway to help out a family member who was NOT being a cunt to me, but the bitch in question still told people that I was the immature one and I was the one causing a problem. Her side is the only side people heard because I'm not a whiny cunt.

2% my fucking ass.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ed-studie/

If we go by "unfounded" cases, which would include cases that are not false but do not have sufficient evidence, it seems a cursory glance reveals around 23% as the appropriate number. But I'd be fine with a 10-15% number as well. A lot of women will lie and self-victimize over trivial shit. It's reasonable to expect fewer women will lie about a serious issue like rape. But some definitely will. 1 in every 5-10 women seems fair.
Keep in mind the reports are ones that have gone to the cops, not ones where some cunt decided to go to Twitter and make it public without going to the police, which is extremely fucking common for allegations done on the net. I'd say almost all allegations of sexual assault or rape on social media are fake news, and in these studies they don't account for that shit.

Seriously, if you wanted ruin a man's life with a blatantly false claim why bother going through the red tape of getting cops involved? It's much easier to whip up an online shitstorm instead.

And as you said, in the false category you would need to 100% prove they were lying. Even in the Kavanaugh shit you can't prove with certainty that Ford is a lying cunt even though it is fucking obvious she is, it's the left fucking with statistics again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:31 am

Be careful if you guys keep this vile misogyny up, one day some male feminist will kick you in the head! Oh.. wait, no, they only kick women.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.