Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:23 pm

No worries mate, I can own WAY better weapons legally than Leaves can.

https://www.google.com/search?q=canada+ ... irefox-b-1

And why would they ever migrate down here? Leaves are always sperging out about how much (((better))) Canada is than America, right? Surely they'd never want to immigrate here! Everything in Canada is (((superior))).
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:37 pm

The only funs Leafs have going for them are cheap Chinese M14 clones. You can't get them in the US because of import restrictions. You can buy an identical rifle that's made domestically, but they cost 4-5x as much.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Superior Canuckistan? I toured all over that country from West to East and the entire country looms like the US, but about 20 years behind.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:32 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 pm
You seen this shit where they want to start calling vaginas "Front Holes" because "vagina" discriminates against tranny fags?
I can't wait wahmen comedians starting to talk about >muh hole. Sounds much more honest and upfront immediately.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 am
Of course it was fucking Toronto. Toronto is the SoCal of leafland. If I were a leaf, I'd be pushing to nuke Toronto too.
>have french territory in your nation
>it's not the gayest place

YES!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:12 pm
Yes, calling yourself a survivor of online harassment is silly, but calling yourself a survivor of rape or an eating disorder makes a certain amount of sense. You can starve to death and a rapist could have decided that dead bitches don't talk.
That would be murder then. The mere act of unwanted sex won't kill you. And you definitely won't die from some guy "acting creepy" or looking at your tits (the definition of rape these days).

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:37 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am
The mere act of unwanted sex won't kill you.
Yes, but you've deliberately misconstrued my point.
It is not unreasonable for a victim of a violent rape, a rape where the rapist has physically assaulted and subdued his victim before raping her, to consider herself a 'survivor'. Especially since, when tempers run high like that, the assailant could've easily killed his victim during or after the assault
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:45 pm

This. The problem is that they've watered down the word 'rape' to mean anything they find even slightly unpleasant for them. They did they same thing with raaaacist and Nazi. It doesn't make their problems more impactful, as they think. It just cheapens the actual meaning of the word and everyone's real experience down to the lowest common denominator. Until it means practically nothing.

These people constantly do more harm than good. They can't see the forest for the trees until they've burned everything down and there's no longer anything to look at.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:31 am

I really hate it when the SJWs break out the fake RAINN rape stats. Dealing with such a person right now in fact.
They tout ridiculously high rape stats 1/4 and ridiculously low false accusation stats @ 2% or less.
Anyone with any common sense knows this is a lie. Unfortunately, common sense is a rare commodity these days.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:41 pm

It doesn't even sound right when you think about it. Think about every woman you've ever met. Now think about how often they made some shit up about something you did when they wanted to blame you. Think about how many times they spun a situation so that they were the victim and you were abusing them, when the reality was more like a simple disagreement or them asking you for something and you saying no.

Now try to make that match with the 2% or less stats.

Hell, I've had a bitch call me immature because she expected me to carry some heavy shit for her, but was being a bitch to me so I told her "no." Eventually I carried the heavy shit anyway to help out a family member who was NOT being a cunt to me, but the bitch in question still told people that I was the immature one and I was the one causing a problem. Her side is the only side people heard because I'm not a whiny cunt.

2% my fucking ass.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ed-studie/

If we go by "unfounded" cases, which would include cases that are not false but do not have sufficient evidence, it seems a cursory glance reveals around 23% as the appropriate number. But I'd be fine with a 10-15% number as well. A lot of women will lie and self-victimize over trivial shit. It's reasonable to expect fewer women will lie about a serious issue like rape. But some definitely will. 1 in every 5-10 women seems fair.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Take the female suicide stat. How many "attempt" it and how many actually just go and off themselves? Take those "attempts" and you've got about the number of made up rape claims. Should be something like 70% at least.
Zero repercussions, zero proof necessary to achieve what you wanted to achieve, months of attention and sympathy for absolutely nothing. Making a false rape accusation is a dream come true for women. Why do you think that well over two thousand years old religions made it god's law not to believe the whore unless the rape is directly observed while it happens by a reputable (male) source?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!