Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oxygen ... line%3famp

Feminism's latest victim. If she'd stopped and fucking did what her biological clock was telling her to do she wouldn't have been left so empty, guaranteed.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:42 pm

It's obviously Trump's fault.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm
The media here have been ree-ing about this for the last couple days. What I don't understand is, if this girl was so shit, why'd he offer her the job anyway?
They might've feared she'd go "You didn't give me the job because sexism!"

The only winning move is to not invite women to job interviews.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:50 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 pm

Feminism's latest victim. If she'd stopped and fucking did what her biological clock was telling her to do she wouldn't have been left so empty, guaranteed.
“I am coming home, Dad. Make some room up on that cloud and turn the Motown up,”
Maybe someone should have told her God forbade people taking their lives for granted. She'll be burning in hell.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:08 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 pm
The CEO was rude to me during my interview so I didn't accept the job. Please cry for me.
Referring to herself as a "young girl" and bringing up her abusive ex? She has no idea how to function in a professional environment.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:49 am

This is exactly why HE'S crying crocodile tears.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:43 am

I thankfully see no PhD in Commedia sexy all'italiana, but her spending 2 years in what sounds a lot like a *Christian* college seems highly problematic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:48 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 pm

She reminds me of most single women I know who have careers like "event planning" or "social media coordinator".

They're uniformally obsessed with traveling and it's very common for them to travel alone, to "mad respect" from their friends on social media. They also love food and fancy varieties of hot tea. They all have Instagrams that are dominated by selfies and pictures of plates of food. Going by their social media posts, they seem to be living dream lives, but they're also usually fairly vapid people.

They don't read anything (except maybe Harry Potter novels). They' don't produce anything. They'll travel three or four times a year all over the world, but they don't ever come back as smarter or more interesting for the experience. They just saw some sights and ate some food and don't have anything to say about it except maybe "The pho is so much better in Vietnam".

They're just filling voids, with no real passions or interests or real responsibilities to keep them going when/if sharing pictures of their lunch stops being fulfilling.

My biggest surprise in the story above is that this woman turned that corner fairly young. Didn't even get to 30.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:55 pm

You've described probably 90% of the girls I went to school with
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Killing women should be a sport. Like pest control.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:22 pm
Killing guestposters should be a sport. Like pest control.
fixed it for you :lol: