Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:45 am

When do they talk about the part where gays get thrown off roofs and stuff?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:47 am

That's a Pakistan thing. Afghanis prefer stoning. Saudis prefer whipping to unconsciousness. Malaysia prefers caning until the skin sloughs off. I think Saddam just had them shot.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Chalk this up yet again to something that's only in burgerland.

I can't imagine them trying to teach this in front of a bunch of South Korean kids. They'll just look at these weird talking things blankly and wonder why they're not doing more math drills.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 pm

Hey, I think I've seen that thing and its teddy in some reaction videos before. Maybe I should be more worried that xir is trying to brainwash little kids, but what little kid is a) watching this shit or b) actually understanding wtf this is about.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 pm
Hey, I think I've seen that thing and its teddy in some reaction videos before. Maybe I should be more worried that xir is trying to brainwash little kids, but what little kid is a) watching this shit or b) actually understanding wtf this is about.
I'm all too familiar with this creeper. Like you said, no actual human child would get this, so it's probably teenagers and creepy adults who see themselves as children.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:32 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:38 am

I'm all too familiar with this creeper. Like you said, no actual human child would get this, so it's probably teenagers and creepy adults who see themselves as children.
Kids can smell B.S. a mile away. Like that one video where a woman was trying to convince children that abortions were s wonderful thing and they werent getting rid of anything that mattered.
Even the black kid knew their whole spiel was fucked up.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:38 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:32 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:38 am

Kids can smell B.S. a mile away. Like that one video where a woman was trying to convince children that abortions were s wonderful thing and they werent getting rid of anything that mattered.
My goddaughter is like that and I’m incredibly proud of her. I don’t try to influence her with personal views because I’d rather her make up her own mind, but when I see her call out shit for what it is it makes me so goddamned proud.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:10 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:32 am
<Can’t even trick the Dindu.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 pm

The CEO was rude to me during my interview so I didn't accept the job. Please cry for me.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm

The media here have been ree-ing about this for the last couple days. What I don't understand is, if this girl was so shit, why'd he offer her the job anyway?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.