Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:58 pm

It's the old "25% of homeless people are women, we need to something!" all over again. Men are only considered as long as they are able to DO something. That's how society always was, and as long as we entertain the idea that women "sacrifice" themselves to have babies and raise children (instead of doing it because that's what they fucking want), society will always have it for men.

That's why I never bought the tradcon idea of the "ideal housewife" and how if we just had women go back in time they'd be cool again! Motherfuckers still buy the idea that a woman putting die for sex is somewhat worth something, that she doesn't get anything in return by the act itself. Bitch, you're supposed to be orgasming at least as much as I do when we fuck, why should I compensate you extra for it?

(Prostitutes I understand, of course, because what they are providing you with is access without any strings attached and no expectation of giving her any pleasure. So it's at least something resembling a service).

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:35 am

Like god forbid men pay their fucking billth or spent money on shit they enjoy - they need to stockpile it to impress your bitchass.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:24 am

Stereotypical Feminist: "Men have lived off of the pain and suffering of women, BIPOCs and queerfolk for thousands of years. It is only fair that they'd start giving us something back."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:58 pm
It's the old "25% of homeless people are women, we need to something!" all over again.
Then if someone does something, they still complain. Reee, Salvation Army won't let dudes in dresses into their women's shelters!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:52 am

Allowing feminism to become Intersectional was the dumbest thing women could have done. But being women who'd have been surprised.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:09 pm

Anne Hathaway hates her name, wants to be called by another name

Huh, a vegan, jew and LGBT-ally. Though I'm curious, is hating your own name a precursor to being a tranny, or is it just some form of stupid spoiled woman disease?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:38 pm

Fine with me. I'll just call her cunt. You're welcome.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:37 pm

I also hate Anne Hathaway.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:40 pm

She has no tits and he hip/waist ratio is non existent.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:22 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
That's why I never bought the tradcon idea of the "ideal housewife" and how if we just had women go back in time they'd be cool again!
Tradcons are closeted liars.
Le Redditeur wrote:
(Prostitutes I understand, of course, because what they are providing you with is access without any strings attached and no expectation of giving her any pleasure. So it's at least something resembling a service).
I don't buy the concept that hoes are a no-strings attached deal. I don't believe this was ever true but its especially not in the current year. God help you if you're a man with actual power and they see dollars in blabbing about your sexnormery. Now I know why politics men fuck kids, they dont talk.
She must fucking hate Shakespeare.