Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:06 am

https://canadafreepress.com/article/sea ... r-pressure

"Openly gay"

"Accusations of child molestation."
Setting aside the laughable idea that anti-gay forces wield political power in Seattle—where even the uber-progressive Murray is still deemed not progressive enough—Murray’s go-to response to scapegoat conservatives is painfully instructive of the late-stage identity politics age we live in. Accused of raping young men? Blame social conservatives, even though they are more endangered than marbled murrelets in the Emerald City.

Now that Murray’s cousin has joined four other men in accusing him, Murray has stepped down as mayor. But even before he was elected, there was an unusually strong paper trail documenting sex crime allegations against him. What did the media in Seattle know about these allegations, and why didn’t they pursue the story? What did the Democratic Party know about their candidate, when did they know it, and why didn’t they publicize their knowledge?

In Seattle, is molesting children considered a lesser sin than being conservative? Sure it is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:17 am

"Is there a two-class system?", the morons were wondering while Bill Clinton was on pedo island sodomizing 12yr old sex slaves. "We may never know.", they reached their conclusion for the evening, as did Bill in the ass of a young boy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:58 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:49 am
I don't know why the left haven't been meme'd as pedos.
Why meme a reality already ignored? Look at the green party. No, really, "the green party" as in every party in whatever nation that goes by vaguely that name. You're guaranteed to find pedophilia support.
For example, ours has been in trouble having basically operated a child sex ring in the 70s, proven and all, and the CURRENT top dogs have been to "universities" giving talks about how fucking children aught to be okay and legal. What's the result? Nothing. People still vote the pedo party. Most of their votes come for journos and academia. Are you unsurprised yet?
They had a short PR campaign a while ago where everyone in the party pretended to be shocked and amazed at how pro-pedo they used to be.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:17 pm
Jeebus, I haven't been 15 in forever, but even I feel molested by that smug rape face.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:38 am

Cenk "Armenian Genocide? Where?" is throwing his hat into the ring to run for political office.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:13 am

Cenk wanted us to live in a world without Maddox. All he wanted was to help.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:13 am
Cenk wanted us to live in a world without Maddox. All he wanted was to help.
Maddox fucks his own shit up better than Cenk could, who is a bigger problem himself anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:10 pm

A Columbia University professor who fled communism to come to the states, now resigns from his tenured position ... because the school is getting too communist.
https://www.thecollegefix.com/columbia- ... communist/
A second incident involving a male-to-female transgender student was the final impetus for Serban to resign, according to the translated video.

While reviewing applicants to the theater school, the transgender student prepared Juliet’s monologue from “Romeo and Juliet.”

Serban says that he could not believe that this person could become Juliet. After his colleagues expressed displeasure with him for stating as much, Serban resigned, saying that he could not violate his principles.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:10 pm
A Columbia University professor who fled communism to come to the states, now resigns from his tenured position ... because the school is getting too communist.
https://www.thecollegefix.com/columbia- ... communist/
A second incident involving a male-to-female transgender student was the final impetus for Serban to resign, according to the translated video.

While reviewing applicants to the theater school, the transgender student prepared Juliet’s monologue from “Romeo and Juliet.”

Serban says that he could not believe that this person could become Juliet. After his colleagues expressed displeasure with him for stating as much, Serban resigned, saying that he could not violate his principles.
>Muh principles

This is what I mean when I point out that all the Right does is lose slower. They die pointlessly on these hills for their principles and nobody dos anything.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:08 pm

He's have been better of lighting the college on fire.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:01 am

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 pm
>Muh principles

This is what I mean when I point out that all the Right does is lose slower. They die pointlessly on these hills for their principles and nobody dos anything.
You really need to read Sun Tzu's Art of War. It's a short read as well, easily doable in a casual afternoon.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!