Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:18 pm

I forgot about Anita's pedo nig.
Years of Miscarriage of Acchild's nonsense and just generally not paying attention to her anymore made me forget that Anita's objectively a person of a trash variety.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:39 am
I swear, there is a pedophile "look". They're so often flabby, gross, Mr. Potato Head guys.

Peter Bright. Victor Salva.

At a shitty data entry job that I had after college, I had a fat fuck co-worker who got arrested for kid-touching. He also smelled like piss. It was weird. Nobody liked him even before we heard the news.
Physiognomy is real. It's also something that the Nazi's believed in. I wonder (((why))) that brilliant science has been suppressed?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Wouldn't want to teach basic yid spotting to your chidren, would you anon? That'd be a hate crime!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:23 am

More on the lawsuit win against Oberlin college:

This is a FASCINATING thread that goes into detail about the case and shows how just slimy these people were. The Dean, Meredith Raimondo, comes off like a complete nut.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:44 am

If it is manchildren that you want in your college, then it is manchildren you shall have.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:59 pm

(Dutch) Eindhoven University opens academic jobs to women only

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2019/06/e ... omen-only/
For the next 18 months, all academic jobs at Eindhoven University of Technology will be open to female candidates only in an effort to improve the balance between men and women on the permanent staff.

If a vacancy fails to attract suitable candidates within six months, it will be opened up to men, and after 18 months the entire scheme will be revised, the university said on Tuesday. The university expects to have some 150 positions to fill with the next few years.

Female newcomers will also be given an extra starter package, including €100,000 which they can use for their own research and a special mentoring programme, the university said.
No word yet on whether this applies to trannies.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:04 pm

"As a matter of fact, I have just recently discovered that I identify as female..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Yeah, for an extra €100,000 they're going to see a whole lot of 'female' applicants
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:02 pm

I feel like this should be the plot of some shitty Hollywood comedy, probably featuring quality actors like Adam Sandler or Owen Wilson.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:16 pm

They could have a subplot where one of the male characters transitions so he can bang lesbians.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.