The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:40 am

What's up with the boner for Greeks?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:48 pm

They might not be using it literally, like how the Amish call other groups English.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:59 pm

Nah, there must be more to it. Even Dante's Inferno has its First Circle of Hell just being a cozy place for Greek philosophers to chill out (as they are too pagan to be send to Heaven, but too alright to be cast down to the actual shitty parts of Hell).

Must be a weird cope because everyone and their mother love themselves some Plato or Socrates, but they're technically all filthy heathens.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:40 am
What's up with the boner for Greeks?
Ah... The Byzantines were the ones to compile the early Bible.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:28 pm
You know, have black people (aka Afro-Americans) ever claimed that Islam's 'tisms regarding Muhammah stem from him being black?
Not in Islamic nations. Especially not surviving that claim.
It is the highest doctrine of Islam that a) Muhammad was an Arab and b) the Quran is written in perfect Arabian.

Claiming ancient Arabs were black while standing on a street corner yelling "Thas rite!" is about as accepted as calling the Dear Leader a faggot in Best Korea.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:19 am

Black people should still go through with it IMO. A (mostly peaceful) Blacks vs Islam war would be a sight to behold.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:16 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:19 am
Black people should still go through with it IMO. A (mostly peaceful) Blacks vs Islam war would be a sight to behold.
Most niggers are more than fine with just rolling with Islam being a martial law system allowing them to be warlords and decapitating infidels.

The whole "we wuz [anything]" spiel is a very uniquely American thing for welfare to upper class nogs that want to live vicariously through a made up past.

There wouldn't be such a thing as "Black vs Islam" war. That makes no sense from the get go. That's like proposing "Whites vs Christianity".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:19 am
We'll soon be going to war with Iran if they actually make good on their recent threats, do we have bigger prospects for a new Islamic war than autistic niggers claiming they invented the religion of slave traders.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:16 am
The whole "we wuz [anything]" spiel is a very uniquely American thing for welfare to upper class nogs that want to live vicariously through a made up past.
I would have agreed with you if I hadn't seen footage of African blacks teaching the same old tired nonsense how they invented everything and white people evolved from monkeys and such after the colonies collapsed.

Watch Africa Addio for some savage post colonial nigger and Muslim killing - free on YouTube.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:57 pm

That's what I mean. They've claimed "We Wuz X" so often - and got away with it - that they've already started appropriating stuff that might get them some heat (like claiming China was basically Wakanda until like the Boxer Rebellion or something).
Sooner or later, they will piss off the wrong people with this, for White Man is too cowardly to draw a line.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:23 pm
We'll soon be going to war with Iran
>thinking the Iran would actually start a war

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt. If the Iran had the actual means to enact their long-promised Day of Retribution, they would've done so.
-Yours Truly