The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:34 pm

You don't know how fucked the Iranian Guard is. They lost the will of their people about a decade ago so they are desperate. Also, they don't have to launch a single missile to get an equally desperate Biden involved.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:57 pm
That's what I mean. They've claimed "We Wuz X" so often - and got away with it - that they've already started appropriating stuff that might get them some heat (like claiming China was basically Wakanda until like the Boxer Rebellion or something).
Sooner or later, they will piss off the wrong people with this, for White Man is too cowardly to draw a line.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:23 pm
We'll soon be going to war with Iran
>thinking the Iran would actually start a war

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt. If the Iran had the actual means to enact their long-promised Day of Retribution, they would've done so.
Black people are everything. Samurai, vikings, scholars, philosophers, and artists of the age of enlightenment and renaissance. Legendary classical musical composers, thinking men, literally magic, etc. And white people are just marauders, end of discussion. Their fragility and resulting cops is laughably pathetic, especially when you see what they’re really like. They’re the master of true culture appropriation and deception. A good example is how they portray whites in media. Somehow they’re nerdy nebbish chickenshits but also dangerous monsters at the same time, their mind can’t be made up. I could write a fucking book on their bullshit.

Anyway, back to Iran. I didn’t even realize they were tagging into the Israel war until now. Can’t wait to return to the middle east and have a bunch of soldiers throw their lives away for muh patriotism.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:08 pm

Well one of their embassies got bombed by Israel, and they've threatend some kind of counter-strike.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:57 pm
A good example is how they portray whites in media. Somehow they’re nerdy nebbish chickenshits but also dangerous monsters at the same time, their mind can’t be made up. I could write a fucking book on their bullshit.
I think I'll have to quote Umberto Eco here:
Fascist societies rhetorically cast their enemies as "at the same time too strong and too weak". On the one hand, fascists play up the power of certain disfavored elites to encourage in their followers a sense of grievance and humiliation. On the other hand, fascist leaders point to the decadence of those elites as proof of their ultimate feebleness in the face of an overwhelming popular will.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:08 pm
Well one of their embassies got bombed by Israel, and they've threatend some kind of counter-strike.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:57 pm
A good example is how they portray whites in media. Somehow they’re nerdy nebbish chickenshits but also dangerous monsters at the same time, their mind can’t be made up. I could write a fucking book on their bullshit.
I think I'll have to quote Umberto Eco here:
Fascist societies rhetorically cast their enemies as "at the same time too strong and too weak". On the one hand, fascists play up the power of certain disfavored elites to encourage in their followers a sense of grievance and humiliation. On the other hand, fascist leaders point to the decadence of those elites as proof of their ultimate feebleness in the face of an overwhelming popular will.
Damn, I’m using that for my book. There is one called white fragility, I think it deserves a rival. Mine would be a hell of a lot longer.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:04 pm

Washington(CNN)

The US expects that Iran will carry out strikes against multiple targets inside Israel in the coming days and is prepared to help intercept any weapons launched at its ally, sources tell CNN, as the Biden administration is on high alert for what could be the eruption of a significantly volatile and unpredictable period in the Middle East.
President Joe Biden on Friday predicted that Iran’s attacks were coming “sooner than later” and sought to once again issue a stern public warning, saying that his message to Tehran was simply: “Don’t.”
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:02 pm

Iran may attack, yeah, but I distinctly remember Pakistan bombing Iran and they rolled over and pretended nothing has happened. Doesn't mean Dementia Joe won't try to use it to prop his election.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:15 pm

Oh, Pakistan can get away with it because they are not their mortal arch nemesis whose destruction they promise every other day.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:48 pm

Kudos to Iran, they went through with it and launched a bunch of drones towards Israel, that will have to travel over hundreds of miles over Jordan and Iraq before hitting their targets.

Apparently some missiles may have been also fired. Maybe one of them can catch Bibi's office.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:04 pm

They do know that Israel's Iron Dome can intercept most missiles launched from Gaza? Their own missiles won't stand a chance.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:33 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:27 pm
I would have agreed with you if I hadn't seen footage of African blacks teaching the same old tired nonsense how they invented everything and white people evolved from monkeys and such after the colonies collapsed.
And a handful of tankies and twatter soys have occupied a mayor US city. Until a single warlord came by and cucked them all.

It's never going to be Black vs Islam. It's a handful of blacks getting beheaded, dismembered and eaten by black Islamists.
That's why I said the concept doesn't make sense. It's like saying "Dogs vs Collies".

Unless you're suggesting they will make their own Islam. In which case I'll have to call you extra foolish. They can't be arsed to build their own wells, farms, infrastructure or government and you think the Islamic warlords of Africa will oppose Saudi oil money and weapons in service of black Muhammad? Pas se faire plus bête que l'on n'est!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!