The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:23 am

Christcucks have to be the most gullible people on Earth, no question,

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:43 am

>the Judeo-Christian
As opposed to Pagan-Christian? I've never seen this term used to refer to a single person's belief.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:34 am

Judeo Christcuk is the cope word fringe Christcucks use when they try to deny the objective fact every single aspect of Christcuckery is Jewish. It's basically a cow trying to convince you he is a human, even though he is still a cow who worships his butcher/executioner (jew).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:16 pm

>tfw I don't want to admit that my religion is glorified Hebrew fanfiction
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:58 pm

To be fair, the NT treats Jews like the bad guys. It's really bizarre they want to be associated with a people they believe are under God's curse.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:45 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:58 pm
To be fair, the NT treats Jews like the bad guys. It's really bizarre they want to be associated with a people they believe are under God's curse.
That's because it was partially written by Roman citizens. You shouldn't forget that Rabbi Ieshua was as Jewish as you could be. The fact that the Jewish priestly class didn't want to entertain the idea that a fucking nobody from Fucking Nowhere Nazareth was supposedly their Messiah (instead of a princely heir from Bethlehem, like the Old Testament prophecies foretold) shouldn't fool you - it was Jewish tribes attacking Jewish tribes as usual - like it happens along all the Old Testament; don't forget there is a propaganda effort to legitimize the Kingdom of Judah over the Kingdom of Israel in the Books of Kings and Chronicles, likely written by the priests to support the legitimacy of whatever tribe was left after the Babylonians conquered Judea and replaced the ruling cast there. The idea that the Evangelists would attack certain Jewish tribes (the Pharisees) while promoting others (Jesus, the Samaritans) shouldn't be surprising.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:43 am
>the Judeo-Christian
As opposed to Pagan-Christian? I've never seen this term used to refer to a single person's belief.
Yeah, but... that's what I am, though.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:03 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Pretty much. And Christcucks don't understand why they are made fun of. It's not that they misunderstand their book. They don't read it. The NT also flat out says the Jews lost the right to Israel because they killed Jesus. But the Judeo-Christians morons only read the OT and think God let the Jews keep it so they treat Jews like Gods.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:19 pm

Jews were historically enemies of the Christians - because to the Christian, they 1) Killed Jesus 2) Refuse to recognize his legitimacy 3) The covenant has been completed, the Jewish tribe should have been disbursed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:57 am

Uguuboi wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:19 pm
Jews were historically enemies of the Christians - because to the Christian, they 1) Killed Jesus 2) Refuse to recognize his legitimacy 3) The covenant has been completed, the Jewish tribe should have been disbursed.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:03 pm
The NT also flat out says the Jews lost the right to Israel because they killed Jesus. But the Judeo-Christians morons only read the OT and think God let the Jews keep it so they treat Jews like Gods.
Major lies detected. This is exactly why Christcucks are cucks.
  • "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek." -Romans 1:16
  • "There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek." - Romans 2:9-10
Even IF they were your enemy,
  • "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." -Matthew 5:44
  • "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you." -Luke 6:27
Also, Jesus character was basically a chimera monster fanfic rabbi made out of various OT segments, it's an offshoot of Judaism, not something separate.
  • "Let us lie in wait for the righteous man, because he is inconvenient to us and opposes our actions; he reproaches us for sins against the law, and accuses us of sins against our training. He professes to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a child of the Lord. He became to us a reproof of our thoughts; he is as a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in our hearts." -Wisdom of Solomon 2:12-16
I say it again. Every single aspect of Christcuckery is Jewish, it's basically a Messhianic Judaism for Jews first then semlly dog cattle slave sheep goyim second.

The only thing Christardation seriously hates is
SpoilerShow
Europeans (and every non-jew ofc but they are particularly obsessed with whites aka Edomites)
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:03 pm
It's not that they misunderstand their book. They don't read it.
Oh the irony.