Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:33 pm

Oh boy! Get ready for a third at least to be unvaccinated.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:50 pm

Just when you think Biden couldn't be stupider, he goes and does something like this

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:04 pm

The situation just isn't dire enough yet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:56 pm

I'm hoping that there's a legal workaround for not allowing truckers to "cross state lines" (Oh my God, NOT THAT, say the Rittenhouse critics) to deliver goods, but I don't know.

It's a move though that feels like it's not even intended to help anyone. It's like whoever came up with this (possibly not President Drool-Napkin himself) has been mainlining Fox News and Newsmax and Right Twitter and just tried to figure out "What's gonna set them off?". Take that, Ron DeSantis and Tucker Carlson! Meanwhile, this potentially will hurt so much of the country. Biden will truly be the #emptyshelves President. His 38% approval rating today will be his high-point.

Leftist dumbfucks will point to the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 as Trump's #emptyshelves failure, but that was pandemic-fear panic-buying. It had nothing to do with the supply chain.

Any empty shelves you see in 2021-22 (and beyond, but hopefully not) IS a supply chain falure and it will be 100% engineered by our glorious leaders.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:02 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:56 pm
It's a move though that feels like it's not even intended to help anyone
Of course it's not intended to help anyone. They're trying to collapse the country. They know what they're doing

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:04 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I'm hoping that there's a legal workaround for not allowing truckers to "cross state lines" to deliver goods, but I don't know.
Faggot mindset. Hope they don't! Normalfags and autists are very much alike. Only when the tendies run out they notice how bad things really are.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:04 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I'm hoping that there's a legal workaround for not allowing truckers to "cross state lines" to deliver goods, but I don't know.
Faggot mindset. Hope they don't! Normalfags and autists are very much alike. Only when the tendies run out they notice how bad things really are.
You have a point. This could wake up some people.

Some Democrat New York Congressman today announced that he drafted a bill that allows insurance companies to deny coverage to the unvaccinated and my thoughts were just "Do people like this WANT the Dems to get slaughtered in the mid-terms next year?"

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:15 am

Although I'm sure Biden wouldn't care about shitting all over the 14th amendment, he can't restrict interstate travel like that. Even fucking John Roberts would knock that shit down.

"US land borders" in this case means traveling internationally between Mexico or Canada. It also only covers noncitizens and nonresidents. For now.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:55 am

Here it comes. RIP supply lines. Hello Fallout New Vegas!

I recommend you start socking away shelf-stable food items, lads.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:07 am

RedLine wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:15 am
Although I'm sure Biden wouldn't care about shitting all over the 14th amendment, he can't restrict interstate travel like that. Even fucking John Roberts would knock that shit down.

"US land borders" in this case means traveling internationally between Mexico or Canada. It also only covers noncitizens and nonresidents. For now.
Good to know! Clearly I need to brush up on my Constitution skills. And my reading skills. And my not-ranting-before-I-know-what-I'm-talking-about skills.