Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Brandon and His Presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: Mush-Brain Mega-Thread (Biden and His Presidency)

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:39 am
What was it the founding fathers said? "Give me liberty or give me death?" Well sheeeiiit, for the sake of a mildly more dangerous flu, we're signing away all our rights in perpetuity. I think I said seven months ago that where I live, it's like being in the USSR. If it's not delivery or pickup, it's closed. Can't buy shit unless it's off Amazon or Ebay. Can't go anywhere or do anything. I'm sure the vaccine passport shit will get pushed into local law here, if nothing else. I bet I'll have to get two shots just to leave this hellhole state.

Seems like nobody in the entire world is willing to take the stand that some individual rights are worth dying for. Just because some cuck says he's making the world safer, it doesn't mean he actually is. I'll laugh loudly when a lot of the covid restrictions are still in place two decades from now. Just like the fucking Patriot Act. Sure, some of them will wear off and even turbolibs won't be able to justify them. But a lot of this shit is permanent.
A movie like the original Matrix could never be made today. The Wachowski Sisters must be in absolute shock--shock, I say--at the degeneracy of how far the world has fallen.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:39 pm

"Safety and control for me but not for thee" - Burger Corporations, 2021.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:25 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:01 am

It would seem that ending or reversing any policy imposed by Trump out of pure spite hasn't worked out well for him

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:57 am

Shit, if I'd known Biden was this much of a conservative, I might have voted for him after all! Trump couldn't get a wall built because of pushback. But if Biden builds a wall and throws tacos over it, the media will give him a blowjob, calling him "stunning and brave."

Between this and the children in cages detention centers which totally aren't cages or prisons, Biden's flapping his senile, flaccid cock right in Mexico's face.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:59 am

Walter Ulbricht would be proud.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:05 pm

Contracts were already signed, they have to finish that wall it's not like they will get the money back
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:15 pm

"We have to finish this because the previous government started it" is the oldest trick in the book.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 pm

Omar's CRYIN' and I'm DYIN'!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:07 pm

If Omar doesn't like it she can go back to fucking Somalia