ANTIFA Retards

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: ANTIFA Retards

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Serves the voters of Portland right. They just don't learn.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:05 pm

You can end the chaos anytime Ted....annnnnyyyyyyyyytiiiiimmmmeeee :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:13 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Port ... on#Results

Look at the results. Ted Wheeler won, 2nd place is the Antifa candidate and after looking up third place she is the BLM candidate. That's 81.5% of them already being cucked, the next is this Ozzie González guy who doesn't say a damn thing about Antifa violence and seems like a Andrew Yang style candidate without pushing for UBI, and he's a convert from California. So add him and it's over 87% of Portland voters not giving a shit about Antifa and BLM burning down their city, and I haven't even checked the rest so it's likely over 90% of them being cucked.

Even California elected some Republicans, Portland is a joke and they all deserve what they are getting.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:03 am

Portland is the new Detroit/Chicago.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:25 am

MegaNigger wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:05 pm
You can end the chaos anytime Ted....annnnnyyyyyyyyytiiiiimmmmeeee :lol:
Why? The residents of Portland get exactly what they want. Let them have it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
What is there to learn from? Nobody's mounting any opposition. The Republicans there, if there are any, don't even bother. Similar attitudes are what turned Virginia from a staunchly red state into a staunchly blue one
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:58 am
it's over 87% of Portland voters not giving a shit about Antifa and BLM burning down their city, and I haven't even checked the rest so it's likely over 90% of them being cucked.
Look at the total number of votes. That's only slightly over half the amount of actual registered voters in Portland. Not to mention the total population of Portland which is, depending on what you count, as much as three million people. If you lived in Portland and your only choices for mayor were Cuck Wheeler, the antifa woman and the BLM woman, would you even bother to vote?
Poonoo wrote:
Even California elected some Republicans
California elected some Republicans because Republicans actually ran

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:40 am

A bit over half voting is normal. You are right that it's a lost battle. It's better to just fuck off as it would take decades to unfuck it and that's not going to happen.
Just concede the shithole to the dipshits that have an iron grip on it and let them turn it into a permanent riot zone.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:49 am

Poonoo wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Port ... on#Results

Look at the results. Ted Wheeler won, 2nd place is the Antifa candidate and after looking up third place she is the BLM candidate. That's 81.5% of them already being cucked, the next is this Ozzie González guy who doesn't say a damn thing about Antifa violence and seems like a Andrew Yang style candidate without pushing for UBI, and he's a convert from California. So add him and it's over 87% of Portland voters not giving a shit about Antifa and BLM burning down their city, and I haven't even checked the rest so it's likely over 90% of them being cucked.

Even California elected some Republicans, Portland is a joke and they all deserve what they are getting.
There is not and has never been a conservative candidate for any public office in Portland. Nothing can be done within the political process there because the people are not represented. It's a true one-party town.

Like guestposter said, when your only choices are BLM Cuck, Corrupt Shitlib Cuck and Antifa Cuck, why would you even vote?

Conservative groups have tried to rally in portland and they were treated as terrorists. All the proud boys hysteria started with portland.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:15 am

I really don't blame conservatives for being cowards in Portland. They've normalised and legitimised political violence there. Antifa/BLM consider Ted Fucking Wheeler to be a fascist. Imagine what they'd consider an actual conservative. If you were a conservative and you ran, you'd get your skull bashed in, and for what? If you even came close to winning the Democrats would just rig it anyway.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:22 am

>implying a non-Democrat could ever win there
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette