Victoria: Australia's Shame

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5487
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:24 pm


When did Aussies get so baysed?
When it is not their own country.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 6259
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:24 pm


When did Aussies get so baysed?
That is just our version of Fox News. That is not the norm, the rest of the MSM, including non-cable news, are still NPCs who REEEEE about Trump being the devil. The political discourse is less hostile here and is more policy based but we still have SJW shitheads in the media.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 16092
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:56 am

Of course you do. Your SJWs are just obsessed with the aborigines.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 6259
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:56 am
Of course you do. Your SJWs are just obsessed with the aborigines.
I think it's hilarious how most of the SJW shit comes from Melbourne down here and yet Sydney has most of the gay and Arab population and the city votes overwhelmingly right wing as of late. They desperately want to be loved by them but because they have no iconic monuments (the centrepoint tower looks like a long cock with an ultra thick knob at the end, you can't keep fags away from that :lol: ) and weather that changes every few hours they'd rather live up here.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5487
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:56 am
Of course you do. Your SJWs are just obsessed with the aborigines.
I wonder how they feel about immigration.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 30962
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:15 am
I think it's hilarious how most of the SJW shit comes from Melbourne down here and yet Sydney has most of the gay and Arab population and the city votes overwhelmingly right wing as of late. They desperately want to be loved by them but because they have no iconic monuments (the centrepoint tower looks like a long cock with an ultra thick knob at the end, you can't keep fags away from that :lol: ) and weather that changes every few hours they'd rather live up here.
Also friendly reminder that Down Under puts illegal immigrants into shithole prisons in neighboring shithole countries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Guest

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am
Also friendly reminder that Down Under puts illegal immigrants into shithole prisons in neighboring shithole countries.
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33866
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:11 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am
Also friendly reminder that Down Under puts illegal immigrants into shithole prisons in neighboring shithole countries.
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
I mean, why bother hen there's so much ocean around it?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 30962
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:11 pm
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
I was merely stating objective facts.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Guest

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:11 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am
Also friendly reminder that Down Under puts illegal immigrants into shithole prisons in neighboring shithole countries.
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
I mean, why bother hen there's so much ocean around it?
Because it spreads the misery and shame to your neighbours, increasing the amount of both in the world. You really don't get the Anglo way, do you?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mad bum, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests