Victoria: Australia's Shame

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Victoria: Australia's Shame

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:23 pm
But yes I think like, anyone who got fined for violating the "curfew" and refused to pay eventually couldn't be made to, because the necessary paperwork just wasn't in order yet.
To add insult to inury, all the inefficiency also means we don't have an accurate measurement for our vaccination rate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:25 pm

I should add that the "curfew" was only for a short time and only restricted travel from very few specific locations.
That's the best they could do and it was still unconstitutional, only fined and I doubt many even were fined in the first place.

Again, not for a lack of the state wanting to fuck us. They just can't in that regard.

Edit: It was basically a restriction to travel outside a range of 30km of high corona case cities, unless you had a work reason or a "good reason" to do so. What's a good reason? Something for a court to decide and before that ever lands in court it's going to be dropped in the face of being against the constitution anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:27 am

It was also a huge pain to measure how far exactly anyone had traveled already, or was further going to at the point the police theoretically stopped them.
Their forces are already stretched extremely thin, having to cover up all the mayhem that our friendly immigrant professionals are causing.
Putting such harebrained regulations in place that they can't possibly enforce only makes me laugh.
When the insanity started I had a brief stint at the health ministry to help with the impossible pyramid scheme of registering all the new "positive" cases because a majority of employees had called in sick - not because of the coof but because they were faced with more work a day than they might normally have done in a year.
Just to give an idea about how we do things.
Working through a 2 week backlog in only 2 days made the numbers skyrocket overnight btw.
So much for accuracy.
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:55 pm

Supposedly there are worse things coming for australia.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:52 pm

I'm shocked and disgusted that festivals and other entertainment venues are even allowed to be open.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:06 pm

The absolute hypocrisy in their language is revolting. "Uniting families", "Unite & Recover", all while creating a two-caste system worse than whatever India used to have, all because of a barely lethal chicom virus.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:10 pm

This only ends when every single one of these globalist pieces of shit are in the dirt where they belong

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:55 pm

Supposedly there are worse things coming for australia.
I've known about Queensland doing that for a while. That's because they are like our Florida if they didn't have DeSantis in charge, they are reliant on tourism and they have blocked off their border for a while now with fuck all Covid cases. They have to let in people from NSW and Victoria now and they are doing this bullshit even though it won't do anything to stop the spread.

By the way, this is the Queensland Premier's father:

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/03/09/queen ... companies/

In Victorian news, it looks like that shitty bill giving Dictator Dan unlimited and unchecked power to lockdown is about to pass. He originally didn't have enough votes after one of his former staff members turned on him but he appears to have got a guy called Rod Barton to sell out. Rod appears to be a complete pussy, I got this from Telegram:

https://files.catbox.moe/bvz41s.MP4 (tag doesn't like the URL for some reason)
This morning I went to Rod Barton's office to peacefully protest. There was only a security man inside and when he came out to ask why I was there I explained my reason and he smugly said that Rod and his team won't be there all week however I can sit on the bench out the front of the office if I like. 10 minutes later police showed up as he called them on me. I filmed what happened. We are currently living during a time when people can't peacefully stand outside an MPs office without being intimidated by the police.
What an absolute pussy. The security guard is a bitch since he can't even do his job and Rod is a coward who knows no one wants him to do this so he hides.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:10 pm
This only ends when every single one of these globalist pieces of shit are in the dirt where they belong
us gets triple vaxxed. I know.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:42 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:38 pm
us gets triple vaxxed. I know.
Triple? Ha! Comply with them and you'll be getting 'vaxxed' every six months or whenever they say, and if you miss a shot, you'll be excluded from society

That's why we must not miss a shot, when we put these worthless bums in the dirt.