The One True Way (Religion General)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: The One True Way (Religion General)

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:56 am

Christianity was only for jews until Paul rewrote a bunch of shit and pulled other ideas out of his ass so he could sell it to non-goys. Christcucks also tend to be big enablers of shitty spoiled princess behaviors from wombyn too. Y'all heard of preacher's kids right? Church ain't shit but a big clique divided along wealth lines and who you know. And the only people signing up to join are drug addicts and kid diddlers who want the protection (((community))) offers. They just want a new flock of sheep to hide themselves in.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:00 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:48 am
Christianity? Oh, you mean, Judaism 2.0? No thanks.
And what a 2.0 it is.

"Hey, you know how we're waiting for that awesome Messiah? What if he has already appeared and died, leaving the world just as shitty as before? Doesn't this sound amazing?!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:29 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:15 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:01 pm
Why do Westerners believe in Christ when he hated the goy:

Matthew 15:27
Fullstory:
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
What about Matthew 10:5-6:
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."

Seems obvious that "Christianity" was just another Jewish sect, and the later stuff including the gentiles were interpolations as Paul's ministry gained traction.

CIANigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by CIANigger » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:29 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:15 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:01 pm
Why do Westerners believe in Christ when he hated the goy:

Matthew 15:27
Fullstory:
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
What about Matthew 10:5-6:
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."

Seems obvious that "Christianity" was just another Jewish sect, and the later stuff including the gentiles were interpolations as Paul's ministry gained traction.
http://lhim.org/blog/2015/05/31/was-jes ... -gentiles/
SpoilerShow
One of the intriguing items about Jesus‘ ministry is that during his time on the earth, his mission was to spread the gospel to Jews – http://www.texansjerseyschina.com not to Gentiles. In addition, Jesus also instructed his disciples to only preach to Jews – not to Gentiles. For example, consider the following passages:

Matthew 15:24 (ESV):

24 He [Jesus] answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Matthew 10:5-6 (ESV):

5 These twelve [disciples] Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That fact is rather surprising to some Christians – because some people assume that Jesus spread the gospel to everyone, during his ministry on the earth.

Of course, after Jesus died and was resurrected, he then instructed the apostles to spread the gospel to everyone – Jews and Gentiles. For example:

Matthew 28:18-20 (ESV):

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Mark 16:15-16 (ESV):

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

So, during Jesus’ earthly ministry, he was only sent to Jews – but after he was resurrected, he sent the apostles to all nations. The reason for this is that God’s plan of salvation was evidently designed to be spread to Jews first – and then to Gentiles. The apostle Paul mentions that fact:

Romans 1:16 (ESV):

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

As a result, Jesus was fulfilling God’s plan of salvation, by spreading the gospel to Jews first – and after that having it spread to Gentiles.
That's nice....now face the wall.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:33 pm

>letting his minions do all the dirty work when it comes to converting baka gaijins

Classic Jeebus :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:54 am

I'm going to take the side of our resident glownigger. Too often people think of cuddlyJesus as the ultimate beta soy waiting whenever most people need a quick validation call, and then forgotten.

Matthew 10: 34-36

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

He would get pissed at Jews selling shit to make money at the Temple. He hated hypocrites.
He even once basically told his disciples 'look the poor are always going to be around, I'm not--so ignore the bums for five minutes while I tell you something actually important.'

The "turn the other cheek" phrase is wildly misunderstood. Given the context of the time, he was essentially saying to trick and outfox your enemies so they can't hold anything over you.

Besides, Proverbs is pretty much the most based reading on the planet.
SpoilerShow
“An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.” (Proverbs 12:4)

"She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." (Proverbs 31:27)

Do not marry the quarrelsome, nagging woman (Proverbs 21:9, 19; 25:24).

“Keep your father’s commandment, and forsake not your mother’s teaching…. to preserve you from the evil woman, from the smooth tongue of the adulterous.” (Proverbs 6:20, 24)

"Know that she will seduce you not only with her looks and her clothing, but with her words" (Proverbs 2:16-19, 6:24, 7:5).

"This is the way of an adulteress: she eats and wipes her mouth and says, 'I have done no wrong.'” (Proverbs 30:20)

Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight.
(Proverbs 5: 18-19)
If anything, we lost women when most of them stopped going to church. Paul reminded them to shut up and listen to husbands who treat then well. The best thing in the world is family and having kids.
Instead now they leave, get unhappy, and start fucking things up. Same shit happened in Greece and Rome slowly over time--you don't think the Empire just collapsed one day on own?
Overspending on shit that wasnt military, political drama and lack of giving birth were the major factors why it fell. (The Byzantines continued for centuries and were still Christian). If anything it supplanted and came in at the right time to fix the degeneracy: mem have control over religion again while the women should be faithful and supportive.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:29 am

Being a Jewish trickster isn't based.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:20 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:29 am
Being a Jewish trickster isn't based.
He was more like an ancient Brother Nathanael :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:05 am

Proverbs is the only part of the Bible I do like. For obvious reasons. Most of the advice is good and applies to life generally. Shit like "bitches be disloyal" and "stay wise fam."
SpoilerShow
You can get similar wise advice from other ancient texts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:05 am
SpoilerShow
You can get similar wise advice from other ancient texts.
Like this one:
SpoilerShow
The wikipedia page has now been vandalised by left wing activists because of the above image, it got them that fucking mad. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.