Beirut Explodes

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Beirut Explodes

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:09 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:11 pm
/pol/ is pretty hilarious over this right now. I'm sorry but I can't attribute to malice what stupidity is explaining. That ammonium was sitting their forever and muzzies are retarded. Israel didn't have to do anything.
No one has anything to gain by blowing up Beirut. Maybe Hamas wants the liberal government out so they can officially make Lebanon an Iranian state but I doubt it. If it ever came out Iran had anything to do with this you can get Tehran will be levelled pretty damn quick with heavy artillery.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:21 pm

If you've got a massive pile of potentially explosive stuff just sitting around somewhere, something will happen sooner or later. If anything it's a miracle it hasn't blown up before.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:44 am
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... government

Yup. The people arn't very happy. Just hope an Islamic state doesn't take over like the Taliban or Muslim Brotherhood. They'll hopefully squash Islamists quickly like Egypt did.
You have to keep in mind that Lebanon before the civil war was half Christian and is about 40% Christian now. It used to be majority Christian at one point but the Muslims outbred them and letting in Palestinians fucked over by Israel was there biggest mistake since those spergs started the 15 year civil war. Even their Muslims are way more tolerant than most in the area, that Pew research survey asking how many of them wanted Sharia Law showed that only 30% of Muslim Lebs wanted it compared to 80%+ for most countries in the middle east. If it didn't work in Egypt then there is no way it will succeed there.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:28 am

Wow. The Lebanese government has resigned.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:14 pm

You were saying, Spoonoo?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:32 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:14 pm
You were saying, Spoonoo?
They resigned, the Muslim Brotherhood didn't behead them to get into power. We'll wait and see though.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.