Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4848
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Salic Law came too late to save us from the mess that was the split of the Carolingian Empire between Charlemagne's son's heirs.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:55 am
And a good chunk of The Concert of Europe was better when it was called The Carolingian Empire.
Yeah back when the rightful african dynasties were still in charge, before the paleskin usurpers fucked everything up.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4414
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:06 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:55 am
And a good chunk of The Concert of Europe was better when it was called The Carolingian Empire.
Yeah back when the rightful african dynasties were still in charge, before the paleskin usurpers fucked everything up.
>african dynasties
:lol:

Before Europe, Arabs and Turks owned your asses.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26517
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:46 pm

And what where they originally? Black, I tellya.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:53 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:06 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:55 am
And a good chunk of The Concert of Europe was better when it was called The Carolingian Empire.
Yeah back when the rightful african dynasties were still in charge, before the paleskin usurpers fucked everything up.
>african dynasties
:lol:

Before Europe, Arabs and Turks owned your asses.
Charlemagne was black and that's proven historical fact. I'm not going to argue ahistorical "what ifs" with you.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4848
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:47 pm

WE WUZ FRANKS 'N' SHEIT

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4414
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:05 pm

The only black African civilizations were Nubia and what is now Ethiopia and that is because Nubia had influence from Egypt and the horn of Africa had the influence of the Yemen.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:06 pm
Yeah back when the rightful african dynasties were still in charge, before the paleskin usurpers fucked everything up.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:53 pm
Charlemagne was black and that's proven historical fact. I'm not going to argue ahistorical "what ifs" with you.
Holy shit a live one!

Who else was black, eh? Napoleon? William the Conqueror?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29447
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:53 pm
Charlemagne was black and that's proven historical fact.
Source: Kikepedia
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4414
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:38 pm

I refuse to believe Hannibal was black despite what liberals like to claim. Like there was historically a lot of black people in Tunisia.

Image
Image
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests