Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
Guest

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:22 pm

There wasn't an EU in the seventies you dumb fuck. You're thinking of NATO.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 24390
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:26 pm

Even ignoring that, the EU never actually wanted Turkey in their club. This was never anything more than a carrot on a stick.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:22 pm
There wasn't an EU in the seventies you dumb fuck.
Yes there was you dumb fuck
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ ... _Community

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5612
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:57 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:22 pm
There wasn't an EU in the seventies you dumb fuck.
Yes there was you dumb fuck
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ ... _Community
From your own source:
Upon the formation of the European Union (EU) in 1993
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4453
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:02 pm

The EU was better when it was called The Concert of Europe.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:01 pm
From your own source:
Upon the formation of the European Union (EU) in 1993
They're the same fucking thing

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29081
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:03 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:01 pm
From your own source:
Upon the formation of the European Union (EU) in 1993
They're the same fucking thing
Not even remotely. It was a trade union, not a non-democratic shadow government that lords over it's member nations.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:34 am
Not even remotely. It was a trade union, not a non-democratic shadow government that lords over it's member nations
The fact that they changed their name and expanded their powers doesn't mean it's not basically the same organisation

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29081
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:41 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:34 am
Not even remotely. It was a trade union, not a non-democratic shadow government that lords over it's member nations
The fact that they changed their name and expanded their powers doesn't mean it's not basically the same organisation
They did well more than just expanding their powers. Even the EU proper from 93 is a different beast from what it is today.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 24390
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Greekistan - The most accomodating of Countries

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:55 am

It's also more of a joke now, tbh.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:02 pm
The EU was better when it was called The Concert of Europe.
And a good chunk of The Concert of Europe was better when it was called The Carolingian Empire.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests