The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5487
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:14 am

Niggers would probably enter the Zoo and start shooting the animals. Niggers get a kick out of killing animals.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:37 am


"Just walk away from the police station. Just walk away and leave us your city. Antifa rules the wasteland."
Damn, that girl at 2:43 is foine.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 30962
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:40 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:14 am
Niggers would probably enter the Zoo and start shooting the animals. Niggers get a kick out of killing animals.
Are hippos, rhinos and elephants impressed by small-caliber firearms?

Fuck, I hope the zoo has some hippos to release. They are like the impotent rage and anger boiling inside MovieBlob given physical form.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:40 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:14 am
Niggers would probably enter the Zoo and start shooting the animals. Niggers get a kick out of killing animals.
Are hippos, rhinos and elephants impressed by small-caliber firearms?

Fuck, I hope the zoo has some hippos to release. They are like the impotent rage and anger boiling inside MovieBlob given physical form.
I don’t know if hippos should eat soy, but they will fuck things up, unlike Blob.

I want to see a photo of a street full of dismembered zoners (that name work for them?) with the responsible hippo muck spreading all over their remains.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15348
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:37 am


"Just walk away from the police station. Just walk away and leave us your city. Antifa rules the wasteland."
Damn, that girl at 2:43 is foine.
I have a collar like that.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33866
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Got it at the vet when they snipped your balls?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 6259
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:15 am



I love how a bunch of prisoners in Venezuela created a better functioning society than Portland Millennials with Bachelors Degrees. Fuck, it functions better than the Venezuelan government.

Adam Smith was right again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5487
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:22 am

Most inmates are probably former politicians in Venezuela.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:08 pm

You know if any of the zoo animals killed one of these degenerate freaks that some faggot would kill it (remember Harambe), so for that reason I hope it doesn't happen.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:20 pm

If they get free they're going to be killed anyway. Cops and zookeepers aren't going to try and recapture a bunch of lions, bears, and chimps that can kill you in the blink of an eye.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests