The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:35 am

If I lived in the area I’d fly a drone over to fuck them. Blast triggering music/videos, mod it to drop bags of shit, maybe dangle a 10 dollar bill from fishing line and watch them all try to catch it. Sure they may eventually down it, but you know they’d hurt themselves many times over before they finally did.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:16 pm

These faggots need to use their phones for something besides twitter. This is how you learn to survive.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Even I could grow if push came to shove. There's plenty of starter plants out there that you can stick in a box like in the video and long as they get enough sun and water they will grow fine, just not enough to feed a few hundred nigs.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:26 pm

The problem is you can't live off of vendables alone. These people need meat and carbs before greens. Vegetables keep you healthy, not alive. And all these vegans wouldn't be vegan if we weren't living in a first-world to provide them with a rich variety of plants and supplements.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:31 pm

Not to mention that growing plants takes time. You can't just throw some potting earth on the ground, stick some plants in there and declare to live from that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:43 pm

I heard from a somebody that it's like a town from Fallout except the NPCs are more moronic.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 pm

They even almost had a Brahmin of sorts. Some bloke on reddit may or may not have been serious with sending them a cow, but they haven't been very receptive to the idea because the only drink soy milk and milking a cow is apparently rape :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:31 pm
Not to mention that growing plants takes time. You can't just throw some potting earth on the ground, stick some plants in there and declare to live from that.
Plus the shit they've planted is pretty much worthless for survival. They don't even have potatoes afaik.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:28 pm

The "soil" isn't deep enough for anything. Children playing in a sandbox would accidentally do more professional gardening.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Also I'm not sure if they actually gotten rid of the grass before dumping their quality soil all over it, now that I think about it :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Potatoes would have been the smartest thing to plant. Potatoes are extremely hard to fuck up seeing as you clone them and they last throughout the winter in cold storage. My poor as dirt mother survived off of potato dinners when she was a kid. Turnips, carrots and cabbage are hardy, healthy and can last a very long time in cold storage. Salad vegetables only last a short time and cannot be preserved.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.