Heraldry

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Heraldry

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:48 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:20 am
I just thought "he is next to Denmark, he probably hates them" like calling a Scot an Englishmen or a Cucknadian an American. :lol: :lol:
Which is exactly the case. You've been in Wacken, you stupid nigger. That's in Steinburg, Schleswig-Holstein.
It's like I'd been in Melbourne and went "Holy shit, you hate Kiwis? I was in Melbourne and didn't realize I was actually in New Zealand! Poonoo BTFO!".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:23 am

I feel like the Holstein part drags down the rest of the coat. That leaf looks like a cartoon explosion.
Rheinland-Pfalz probably has the ugliest lion IMO. Looks like it dipped its toes in ketchup or something.
And is it just me, or does the white lion on the Saarland coat have animu eyes?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:48 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:23 am
I feel like the Holstein part drags down the rest of the coat. That leaf looks like a cartoon explosion.
Well, it's always been the label of Holstein. But the lions could certainly be rendered better. If we go down to the municipality levels Schleswig-Flensburg has this:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
And Flensburg, which somehow isn't part of Schleswig-Flensburg, has this:
SpoilerShow
And the flag of Schleswig-Flensburg also has better lions:
SpoilerShow
Holstein has had many renditions of the nettle leaf over the ages but they've never been all that different. I'm okay with it, I just thing the coat of arms could be done better overall.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Rheinland-Pfalz probably has the ugliest lion IMO. Looks like it dipped its toes in ketchup or something.
It's badly-drawn in general. I'll never understand why so little care is taken of stuff like that anyway.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
And is it just me, or does the white lion on the Saarland coat have animu eyes?
That 's especially tragic as the coat of arms it's from, the one of Saarbrücken, is amazing on it's own.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:51 am

Saarbrücken lion is probably the most hardcore of the bunch. Metal af.
Schleswig-Flensburg knows how to use their lions, Flensburg alone not so much. Theirs looks like two gay lions being surprised after getting caught having sex or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:48 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:20 am
I just thought "he is next to Denmark, he probably hates them" like calling a Scot an Englishmen or a Cucknadian an American. :lol: :lol:
Which is exactly the case. You've been in Wacken, you stupid nigger. That's in Steinburg, Schleswig-Holstein.
It's like I'd been in Melbourne and went "Holy shit, you hate Kiwis? I was in Melbourne and didn't realize I was actually in New Zealand! Poonoo BTFO!".
You going to ignore the whole "where I lived was Danish territory at one point" part.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:54 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:24 am
You going to ignore the whole "where I lived was Danish territory at one point" part.
Danish and HRE and Prussian and Danish again and Swedish and German. I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just telling you that you're being a fucking moron. Where I live has also been the main residence of the pope, the most important harbour of the vikings, the capital of Denmark and south of the capital of the 3rd Reich.
Are you English? You've got the Union Jack in your flag. Your nation is, for all intents and purposes, commonwealth. Not just hundreds of years ago but today.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:02 am

You'd think a true Brit would understand the multi-national clusterfuck that is European history, what with their little island getting colonized by a different culture every couple centuries.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:18 am

Ein befickter Immigrant ganz besonders! Der Poonoo hat gesagt in der Fotze is kein Leben mehr drin.
Kugel dreht durch, Junge!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!