Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:27 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:04 pm
[Twitter]I think this tweet was removed.[/Twitter]
Apparently there was some kind of event in NY that attracted thousands of nigger kids and they literally tore up the place
And it was all over a PS5 giveaway...
Actual literal sonyggers in action, just as soyny envisioned:

CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:00 am

I think Sony Japan needs to clean up its American division.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:40 am

They're too far gone. Sony Japan doesn't have a Burger division. Sony Burgerland has a Japanese division.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:43 pm

Yup. Sony, like Sega, is more of a burgerland company.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:58 pm

Same thing happened to Nissan, only it went Eurotrash.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:54 pm

I wouldn't know, because, like Ford, they have been selling nothing but trash over here for decades.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:54 pm
I wouldn't know, because, like Ford, they have been selling nothing but trash over here for decades.
Ford should stick to F-150s becasue they have been incapable of making a decent car in forty years.
SpoilerShow

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:34 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:03 am
I am an old man and an internet veteran for the past 67 years. and from what I've seen, one of the worst things that an internet poster can do is take a thread that's about a broader issue and turn it into a thread about THEMSELVES.

Everyone instantly hates that person. You have to hate that person. You just want to talk about Black Lives Matter, but instead you have to react to the integrity of some anonymous asshole first.

Kama, you're leaning into that role and this forum will be frustrating for you until you stop acting like you're the one pure nigger-hater on DHI.
Well, I would like us to get along and if we can’t, I don’t want to leave on 100% bad terms. But it seems to me that’s no longer an option either way. When I was on topic, I was told I was crossing a line far too much. And even if I did chill out, that wouldn’t make a difference either. Because I did try to make effort in listening. to Kugel and fucking off, so that this thread wasn’t all I cared about. I even got rid of Twitter for just the same reason, and I’ve been really busy with stuff IRL that are more important than an Internet forum. But when I come to check in here, and all I see is one or two whole pages of you guys mocking me no matter what I do then yes, it is frustrating. Because at that point, why am I trying to put effort into pleasing people that don’t even like me anyways, and also, why should I believe that I did anything wrong? If I’m hitting a nerve because of what I’m saying then maybe you need to look at why you don’t like what I’m saying. Maybe you need to ask yourself why calling me KKKama or any of those other stupid names I saw will make you feel better about yourself. Maybe I am autistic, but I’ve never been a dishonest. autist. At most maybe it could be argued that I parrot a lot of rhetoric from people that I don’t believe are wrong or ever lied, and I can’t understand why people just choose to ignore the truth and allow evil to just walk all over them. I personally just feel like I could never do that.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:16 pm

Found a more fitting toku hero for you.

Sorry, low blow. I think that I get what you’re trying to say.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:04 pm

We know what he's trying to say, he repeats his point ad-nauseum - we're just tired of him bitching about niggers and demanding action needs to be taken also while behind a keyboard. We all speak of our anger of the black man but 1. We're not about to ruin our lives about it and 2. We're tired of the rants and continually being reminded that the cow goes moo.
SpoilerShow