Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Clown World General

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:41 pm

I think a lot about how future media will treat today's events. The old gatekeepers don't have the same power that they had thirty years ago. Something unwelcome can exist and be seen today and hopefully in the future, too.

The definitive books and documentaries about Covid will take at least ten years to get made, probably even fifteen or twenty. That's how long it will likely take to sort through the information, get a read on the long-term effects of the vaccine and what effect masks and lockdowns had on very young kids. The people who will make them are 12-20 years old right now. The pandemic was not a political issue to them. It was a thing that kept them out of school and cooped up inside. Fauci (who is 80) will be dead. This younger generation will take over the narrative and I'm going to be very interested in what they have to say.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:41 pm
I think a lot about how future media will treat today's events.
They won't. They'll just remain silent about the past and bitch about the next Republican in office.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:11 am
I thought it couldn't get any worse than bush jr and obama
But at least the tweets aren't mean anymore! Adults are back in charge!

Remember that South Park episode where that nervous kid gets triggered because Trump can't stop tweeting at North Korea about how they'll completely annihilate them? I wonder what kind of episode Tray and Mark will do with B- yeah, right, the two fags will shut up and ignore everything.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:49 pm

Maybe it's because Biden's "presidency" is more depressing and pathetic than it is funny.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:20 pm

Biden himself in his demented state is comedy gold. Too bad political comedy is dead.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:27 pm

You know that you're dealing with a zombie when they tout Biden's exit from Afghanistan as an accomplishment of his administration rather than a massive embarrassment with long-term repurcussions.

I see that every now and then.

"Biden got us out of Afghanistan! #BlueNoMatterWho"

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:43 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:11 am
I thought it couldn't get any worse than bush jr and obama
Little did we realize Senile Joe was merely charging up during the eight years of Obama. He hadn't even gone super saiyan yet!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:52 am

Out of curiosity I wondered if most overrated band ever Ramstein would shill for current thing and the answer might surprise you.
Yes, yes they absolutely do.
It's a trap!

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:41 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:27 pm
You know that you're dealing with a zombie when they tout Biden's exit from Afghanistan as an accomplishment of his administration rather than a massive embarrassment with long-term repurcussions.

I see that every now and then.

"Biden got us out of Afghanistan! #BlueNoMatterWho"
But listen to them and they will say it’s trumps fault that every horrible thing Biden has done happened. They can’t just accept they are bigger fuck ups than Trump ever was, and Russia is pretty much proving that right now with all the “ if it wasn’t for Trump none of this would be happening” Coming from Biden bootlickers right now. Biden is just saving the world and cleaning up trumps mess right? So much for holding the right people accountable

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:55 pm

Trump will forever live on, eternally and rent freeierly, in the heads of libshits as the great Orange Boogeyman for centuries to come.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show