Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Islam

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:24 pm

I mean I can't get really upset at the deaths of some browns either.
Shitlibs dun want kids because kids get in the way of amassing a colletion of dogs and funko pops and soy and tattoos. I dun want kids either but i chose to not have kids for more respectable reasons, like completely voluntarily maintaing my virginity well into my 30's.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Pretty much. They don't want to deal with kids 'cause they've never grown up themselves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:24 pm
I mean I can't get really upset at the deaths of some browns either.
Shitlibs dun want kids because kids get in the way of amassing a colletion of dogs and funko pops and soy and tattoos. I dun want kids either but i chose to not have kids for more respectable reasons, like completely voluntarily maintaing my virginity well into my 30's.
Good for you. You do you.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:24 pm
I dun want kids either but i chose to not have kids for more respectable reasons, like completely voluntarily maintaing my virginity well into my 30's.
This might surprise you but you don't actually need to have sex to have kids any more
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:32 pm

"voluntarily" always means someone finally accepted the fact that they are never going to get laid and stopped trying.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:02 pm

stop virgin-shaming you bigots

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:31 pm

Even I got laid and I post on dhi.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:45 am

Anyone paying attention to the Idlib situation? Honestly I wouldn't be surprise if there was another false flag chemical attack.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:31 pm
Even I got laid and I post on dhi.
phpBB [video]

To break a lance for virgin lupaposter, getting laid in general is just about the easiest shit ever. There's barely any level of ugly or disgusting that would disqualify you from getting some. Working in a super market, I see a lot of people. Just by ovserving the general population, I can tell you that absolutely everyone that is in the most minor control of their faculties can get laid no problem. There is barely a person over 40 alive with an IQ under 100 that didn't get laid without being hard R retarded.
The true problem is that your chances of getting laid may be, let's say below you. There's this general assumption that getting pussy will raise one's self-respect and enable that person to get their shit together. That is false. While I maintain that almost every guy could do way better than what he's going for, the current available stock of pussy in your area may be of a level of quality that would only serve to lower one's self respect.
Additionally, the act of fucking a bitch has no actual consequences on any sane man. A slacker will remain a slacker, a workaholic will remain a workaholic. Fucking is a throwaway activity for men and not a potentially life-changing event. The only men to which it is are pussy-whipped beta cucks. Don't enable dumb cunt's only weapon they have over us by being a SIMP.

The only true way to enlightenment is the iron pill. Every man's path to that is unique. If one's path to that is not messing with bitches, I respect and understand that. Those that worship the THOT may as well be bluepilled.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Worshiping pussy is pretty much the defining trait of a normie bluepilled male. It's something every soyboy shares. You could take a million men from a hundred different cultures, and the bluepilled soyboys all share the fact they worship pussy.

I see it all the time in real life. Men doing free work for women, buying things for them and getting nothing back. JustSIMPThings. There's a difference between helping out a close friend or family member and just giving some THOT free shit because you want to fuck her.

And for all everyone loves to shit on millennials, boomers are the MOST simped generation ever. It's cause they never learned to cook and clean and do "women's work," so they overvalue the fuck out of housework and think it's some monumental fucking task. They'll pay every bill and do all the yard work and construction, just so long as they don't have to cook a meal. :lol: Even more hilarious because it's not like the current generations of women can really cook (in general.) I'd say on average there's as many good men cooks as women cooks now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome