God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 pm
The liberals are all acting like the shit Comey has on Trump is going to be an insta-impeachment. But I can't even tell what the fuck Comey has on Trump because the outlets aren't telling me.
Nothing. If they had something, they'd be telling you.
In summary:
  • As far as Comey is aware, there are no ties between Trump and Russia
  • Donald Trump is not under investigation
  • The Russians did not tamper with the ballots and the vote tallying in any way
  • A New York Times cover story which talked about Trump being in bed with the Russians was completely bogus
  • The only thing that Trump did that was slightly questionable was demand loyalty and suggest that Comey ease up on Michael Flynn
  • In Comey's opinion the Russians were responsible for the DNC hacks
  • Loretta Lynch also told Comey not to call the Clinton investigation an investigation but rather a 'matter'
It's basically the same shit we knew already. The news media are going to keep sperging about Trump and Russia until time immemorial, the thing to do would be to completely ignore them because it's clear now they live in a completely different reality
Last edited by Keith Chegwin on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:04 am

Libshit media and Trump's impeachment are like Spoony and making videos. Aaaaany moment now. Honest, this time for real, goys. Just keep believing!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 am

Yeah, I did more reading and pretty much came up with what Keith said. I know a liberal who isn't an SJW and he agrees that it's nothing so far, but believes something damning may come out and this was the tip of the iceberg. Fuck, what do I say to that? If shit happens, it'll happen. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I'd rather deal with the question of "did the president do something illegal or worthy of impeachment." Seems like it's all bullshit and hearsay about "may haves" and "might not have known it might have been perhaps improper." Pretty fucking weak-sounding.

A lot of the news media shit is "Trump is a liar" "Trump is shady" "Trump is incompetent" "Trump doesn't know how to be President." All of that was true for Bush Jr btw. The liberals just weren't quite as retarded back then as now, and mainstream media wasn't as big into MUH PURE NARRATIVE.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:41 am

The only thing I sort of take issue with is Trump asking Comey for loyalty. While it's not unreasonable for Trump to do so, Trump's got to remember that he's not CEO any more and people like the FBI Director are supposed to, in theory, serve the United States and act in its best interest, rather than the President and his interests. If Trump had done something wrong, I'd like to know that the FBI Director was working for America and not Trump.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:37 am

Directly supporting a candidate and just giving a blank "Yeah, just delete all that shit you don't want in your investigation" checks and giving information about supposedly ongoing investigations to a newspaper but not the government isn't stuff a FBI Director is supposed to do either.
Dude did some serious shitbaggery and was sacked for all the right reasons.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:46 am

Hillary also comes out looking bad from this.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:46 am
What doesn't she? Nobody ever, in the entire history, liked the cunt. Just very recently retards are pretending to because they have been fooled into believing it's somehow the right thing to do.
Name me another Dem that could've possibly lost to Trump. I bet you can't.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:49 am
rabidtictac wrote:
What doesn't she? Nobody ever, in the entire history, liked the cunt. Just very recently retards are pretending to because they have been fooled into believing it's somehow the right thing to do.
Sanders.

:lol:

But I see your point and agree. Any of the Democrat front-runners from previous election years could have beaten Trump.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:01 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:41 am
The only thing I sort of take issue with is Trump asking Comey for loyalty. While it's not unreasonable for Trump to do so, Trump's got to remember that he's not CEO any more and people like the FBI Director are supposed to, in theory, serve the United States and act in its best interest, rather than the President and his interests. If Trump had done something wrong, I'd like to know that the FBI Director was working for America and not Trump.
It's the other way around, bub. The FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the President and can be fired for any reason, or even no reason at all, as Comey himself said at the start of his testimony yesterday. If Comey's spineless, gutless deflection from charging Hilldawg wasn't glaring enough of his ineptitude, it definitely became clear from yesterday's dog and pony show that he does not have the temperament for the job.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:54 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:49 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sanders.

:lol:

But I see your point and agree. Any of the Democrat front-runners from previous election years could have beaten Trump.
I could see Jim Webb running a somewhat more competent (and infinitely less psychopathic) presidential campaign in '16. It would've just been a re-hash of Bill Jeffy's "New Democrat" platform but it also would've still been more palatable in comparison to the current crop of trust fund babies and pajama boys that make up the remaining base of the Democrat party :lol: