Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Clown World General

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:01 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:50 am
>unions have never been corrupt

If they are happy with their work conditions and pay and can make ends meet then why the fuck do they need a union? You only need one if the company you work for starts acting shitty to you.

SJWs have infiltrated unions and want to use it to push woke shit into everything. It's why game journos suddenly cared about work conditions when crazy crunch and unpaid overtime were the norm for decades in game dev and they all stayed silent.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:20 am

Let's not forget that unions are the ones who helped rig the 2020 election

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:33 am

Unions will fuck over workers too if it benefits the union bosses. Reminder that unions became shorthand for organized crime for a while.

Corporations are evil, but unions are only mildly less evil, if at all. Most people who want power should never be given any.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:33 am
people who want power should never be given any.
This is why I never give mod powers to anyone who asks for it. Monty asked for mod powers when DHI was formed and look how shit he was at running things, it's also why politicians are cunts. The only good political leaders people ever have are the ones who step up when they feel like they have no choice in a crisis, like the founding fathers of the USA, and Germany and Japan post-WW2. "Economic miracle" my ass, those countries were so fucked that had no choice but to put competent people in charge who had no bullshit special interests. No point trying rule for the sake of having power when your country is just rubble and ash.

Want proof more "miracles" could be done today? Look at how corrupt and shitty Covid has been handled, one of the guys I kept linking with Covid shit here kept saying "we don't have leaders, we have managers" and he was bang on.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:24 pm

The Catch-22 of politics: you need decent people to get involved into politics to present an alternative to make things better, but decent people don't want to have anything to do with politics because it is such a cesspit of lies and manipulation. Therefore only the worst cunts imaginable run for political offices and make things even worse.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:25 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:00 pm
The only good political leaders people ever have are the ones who step up when they feel like they have no choice in a crisis, like the founding fathers of the USA, and Germany and Japan post-WW2.
And Trump

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:19 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:00 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:33 am
people who want power should never be given any.
This is why I never give mod powers to anyone who asks for it.
Poonoo, I do (not) want to be modded.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:13 pm

Whew, this is a difficult one, boys! Does he want to be a mod or does he not want to be one? I feel like he's beaten our reverse psychology.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:28 pm

He could be one of those transhumanists that wants shotgun arms and jetpacks up the ass.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:28 pm
He could be one of those transhumanists that wants shotgun arms and jetpacks up the ass.
That sounds kinda cool. Not too sure about the placement of the jetpack but you're not making this any easier.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!