Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Germany aka Krautland

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:48 pm

I find Armenia funny enough on its own.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:49 am

Fröhlicher Hasseloff-Tag, liebe Mitnegerinnen und Mitneger!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:09 pm

I've spent it appropriately, sleeping through most of it and having a hangover for the rest.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:34 pm

The only thing we should've given the East is Agent Orange.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:34 pm
The only thing we should've given the East is Agent Orange.
True. We had it in 1989:

Imagine if we had sent this over instead of the Hoff.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:13 am

The current season of SchleFaZ* has been a true delight to all the senses, with no less than three Corman classics (Forbidden World, Wizards of the Lost Kingdom, Amazons) and the grandfather of all cinematic universe multi-crossovers that was Dollman vs. Demonic Dolls.

The next one's gonna be Deathsport (today 10:00 PM Central Kraut Time).

*) If you've forgotten that one time I sperged about it, it's German MST3K except there's no storyline, you get actual trivia about the movies, they use text commentary while the movie footage is playing, and each movie comes with its own drinking game.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:10 am

Why post this in the political forum? By the way, it's going to be the last season.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:45 am

I just wanted to keep the Kraut stuff contained.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:10 am
By the way, it's going to be the last season.
On Tele 5 for sure, but apparently they're looking for some other place to continue the format.
It's not even due to ratings or anything (SchleFaZ has been Tele 5's biggest hit), but because the channel is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery and they've decided to rebrand the channel to effectively air stuff from their catalogue and little else.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:44 am

So the Kraut Left - creatively called "The Left" in the Burger tongue - might be kinda fucked.
Sure, they have always been on the decline ever since the AFD happened to gobbled up their part of the voters that only voted for them because the established parties got triggered by it (before everyone mellowed down the CDU called them "commies", and even in the SPD it could've been a career ender to even entertain the idea of a coalition). Not that their program was too extreme in the grand scheme of things (mostly bitching about the military, people not wanting refugees and the government not doing enough for the environment and gibs; of course they're woke too, or woker than most aside from maybe our Greens).

Their only relevant member in recent years has been Sahra Wagenknecht. No I'm not writing "Sarah" wrong, she's just a half-Iranian and likes it that way.
Also she either has a mild case of facial paralysis, or she really likes the Dreamworks Smirk (tm) 'cause I swear she does it 24/7:

Now her relationship with her party has been full autistic drama for almost as long as she's been relevant in the media. She is more of a sort of "conservative left" who's not so hot about all dem refugees and actually believes the party should ditch wokeness and identity politics in favor of actually useful voter bases like the working class.
A few days ago she decided to finally leave The Left to prepare for her own party come next year, which might just be the final nail in the coffin for the wokesters.

I guess it's a case of "Go Woke, Get Voted Out" or something. We'll see how it goes.
-Yours Truly

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:44 pm

I am surprised you didn't about this when talking about Germany, voice. :lol: