God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:17 pm

It's a corporate tax cut ultimately. I'd be perfectly fine with it if some rich and powerful people weren't already cheating the system.

You cut taxes on businesses so they can employ and grow, but the idiot at the top just wants his money and to be left alone with it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:15 pm

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/u ... us&topic=h

We’re gonna be stuck with this bullshit for the next three seven years, aren’t we?
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:32 pm

They'll eventually run out of former Trump henchmen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:41 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:15 pm
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/u ... us&topic=h

We’re gonna be stuck with this bullshit for the next three seven years, aren’t we?
On the contrary. If this is the best they can do, indict a guy for lying about stuff that's not illegal, then they have absolutely nothing.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:01 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:40 am
Tax reform passed, thoughts?
Lowering taxes has been a big part of the Republican Party platform since the 60s and nearly every GOP administration from that time forward has passed some type of tax reform. So, for the Libs to act like this is the DEATH OF AMERICA!!! is stupid.

But, I guess it isn't surprising because the hyperbole from everyone about any piece of legislation has reached peak retard.

As far as the bill itself goes, I'm not expecting huge economic growth (or economic collapse). In the larger corporations I've worked for federal taxes really aren't a big decision-making factor so I have doubts this will spur major investment. Still, it'll put a few more buck in the pockets of people that tend to vote so it might give the Republicans a slight boost there.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 am

Republicans always lower taxes and democrats always raise them.

Republicans usually lower taxes on the rich and democrats usually raise taxes on everyone including the poor and middle-class.

Neither party gives a fuck about the working class except when they need votes for some bullshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 am

Apparently the libshits are mad because this tax reform bill doesn't allow you to deduct state and local taxes from your federal income tax. So basically, if you live in a libshit city like California, you're going to have to pay more tax overall because the astronomical local taxes now can't be deducted from your federal income tax. Which means they'll have to lower state and local taxes to compensate, which means less money for stupid shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 am

Republicans usually lower taxes on the rich and democrats usually raise taxes on everyone including the poor and middle-class.

Neither party gives a fuck about the working class except when they need votes for some bullshit.
I think shitlibs might be able to convince normies that democrats are still in the right in this case because "at least they're fucking the poor AND the rich!"
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:33 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:22 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:28 am

I think shitlibs might be able to convince normies that democrats are still in the right in this case because "at least they're fucking the poor AND the rich!"
Nah, liberal politicians just lie to the voters and claim working-class and poor won't be taxed. It's bullshit though. Every new bill that comes through and I vote on, which increases taxes? Almost always affects everyone, including (or especially) the poor and working class. And I live in shitlib heaven, so it isn't republicans passing these tax increases.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:20 am

Fucking over the dirty peasant classes is second nature to them. I mean, they can't really defend themselves since you need to be already rich to take advantage of the good tax evasion shenanigans.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette