God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 pm

We need Sheriff Joe as head of border patrol. Only he can keep our borders safe.

Let's use his powers of racism for good.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:27 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:45 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:39 am
Hillary doesn't have a victim complex.
She does. She's a stone cold sociopath
It's readily obvious she is more than willing to sink the entire Democrat party if her psychopathic whims aren't satisfied. She has done nothing else for the past nine months except blame everyone else for her loss, including the same Pizza Media who kept her in the spotlight for decades.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 pm
We need Sheriff Joe as head of border patrol. Only he can keep our borders safe.

With Miles "Taco Killer" Antwiler as his second in command. Wouldn't be the first time Miles killed Mexicans for Sheriff Joe.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 pm

You jest but why not actually use the remaining few klansmen to guard the border? You shoot the illegal crossers anyway, right? Why not put people with some real motivation on that border? They can have Miles "Spic or Nig? My gun goes click!" Antwhiler as their trainer and a wall will be unnecessary. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:43 am

>implying I'm joking

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/bb25d55f-2a ... 64c1ba.jpg

I don't care who they get as long as they're motivated to keep illegals out of the country. Being racist would be an advantage since most of the illegal people coming into America are mexicans. :lol: Klansmen vs Cartel is a war few will shed tears over.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 am

I raise my glass to that. I'd even go further and demand gladiatorial fights being a thing again. Off to the arena and serve a bigger good! You want to live here? You want to kill Untermenschen? You'll get your wish to fight for it to the benefit of Joe Sixpack getting great Saturday evening entertainment live and in HD!
Seriously, why the FUCK isn't that a thing anymore? Did you know the Romans had battleship arenas? Fucking battleships! It makes me furious how cunts talk about how progressive le current year was when we, as a society, have only degraded.
How the fuck is my entertainment upstaged by faggots from hundreds of years ago that didn't even have running hot water?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:56 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 am
How the fuck is my entertainment upstaged by faggots from hundreds of years ago that didn't even have running hot water?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:27 am

Hate unites. Seeing as we all hate the fucking island monkeys, how come they are still around? I want my death arenas back!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:27 am
Hate unites. Seeing as we all hate the fucking island monkeys, how come they are still around? I want my death arenas back!
Since my ancestors are Greek and Roman, I apologise for my people civilising (barely) them albino monkeys. They like to brag about how blacks didn't do anything until they discovered them, but to Romans they were savages too. All they accomplished was pushing a bunch of rocks in a fucking circle before they were enlightened. And when they took over, the barbarians fucked it all up.

This is what Soccer would look like today without the Anglo.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:56 am
Seriously, why the FUCK isn't that a thing anymore? Did you know the Romans had battleship arenas? Fucking battleships! It makes me furious how cunts talk about how progressive le current year was when we, as a society, have only degraded.
Not just dedicated battleship arenas. Multi-purpose arenas that could be filled with water if need be. It's amazing what they could built back in the day.
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:00 am
This is what Soccer would look like today without the Anglo.
It's football, dammit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette