Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Old Black Man » Sun May 26, 2024 12:05 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:32 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 7:04 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:24 am
Oh, we see you. And we hate you.

IT'S ALL SO TIRESOME.
I don’t even know if I’d call myself racist, that implies I’m ignorant. My disdain comes from exhaustion and being sick of their shit. Not just them, but their allies and enablers.

Also Ghost Dr. Bores should become our official paranormal consultant.
I'm not racist either, but goddamn it's like every race out there is pushing me to become one. Just every race out there has some fucked up shenanigans going on. With the blacks it's all this fucking whining about reparations, when no black person alive now was ever a slave. The fucking dumb shit like knock out games. The fact that they're a minority population yet commit most of the violent crime in this country.
The bitching about how all white people are white supremecists, and white privilege that doesn't even fucking exist.

It is, indeed, all so tiresome.
Exactly. It’s part of what I call the black fragility narrative, where they have to create this insulated victim bubble to thrive. My question is if they did get reparations, how long would they last? Would every black person born from now on get them? That’d tank our shit economy even further. Black people say incredibly racist shit and get away with it, things that’d make anyone else a pariah.

Asians aren’t so bad but when they started that stop asian hate shit to cash in on burn loot murder I got annoyed, the only people who I know outright hate asians are blacks, and that’s a mutual hatred. Indians I can take or leave, save for racist cunts like Mindy Kaling. There is a great clip from Conan O’Brien where she talked about kissing a guy unscripted in her show and then telling those who called her out they’d be fired if they talked, all in a laughing manner. It’s in the Steve Reviews episode of Velma Season 2.

Jews and Arabs, well they’re desert people who’ve been going at it for centuries now, what can I say? God’s protected people, something they both claim to be in their own way.

There are plenty of people I hate who are white, excluding SJWs and the woke crowd, just people I’ve met in my daily life. But even if I weren’t white I promise I’d not have the hatred others do.

Also how often do native americans cause trouble? Sure they’re fucked up but the system helped with that.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 12:32 pm

The only people who care about Native Americans are white people who are totally 1/1024 Lakota, and they only do it to be seen as less white.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 12:55 pm

Never had much of a problem with legitimate immigrants for the most part. But the so called refugees live and behave like subhuman trailer trash at the best of times.
Nobody likes them and it's for a damn good reason. They are subhuman.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 1:44 pm

Made all the worse since it is haram to point it out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 26, 2024 5:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 7:11 am
Dragonball Evolution got mocked to hell and back. No idea what he's smoking here. Guess it's because Gokew was white and people didn't complain too much about that (because there was so much more to complain about)?
There was definitely complaints at the time and it came during the early years of YouTube so the discussion was much more scattered around the Internet then. The only reason that Goku being white had some defense is because he is an alien so there is no evidence of him being Asian.
I've also seen some playing the false equivalency game with The Great Wall, which is extra funny cause that's a Chinese movie were they happened to hire some (white) American actors for the star power.
I remember when that movie came out and I remember laughing about the Chinese casting a white as the main character

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 8:08 pm

It didn't matter for Dragonball Evolution because the entire movie and even the idea of live action DB is preposterous and everyone hated the movie.
At that point it's like arguing wether the dogshit burger should have a plain or sesame seed bun.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:44 pm
Made all the worse since it is haram to point it out.
Only if you're working in places with an HR department. If so, get away from that pozzed environment.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 8:13 pm

I think we have one, but I have yet to see an overweight danger hair that fails at passing.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2024 8:31 pm

Those are just a meme anyway. It's the regular women that will absolutely fuck your shit up over nothing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Sun May 26, 2024 8:57 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 4:33 am
And Ghost in the Shell was complained about in the US as well. What kind of crack is this guy smoking?
It doesn't matter if it's true, because if it WAS, you'd be bad and they could shame you for it.

The just make shit up, basically.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 26, 2024 9:06 pm

I guess in their mind everyone was okay with all of these casting decisions because the movies didn't get cancelled and purged from memory.
-Yours Truly