School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:39 am
You see, when citizens can't carry firearms legally, it makes it much easier for roving machete gangs of mudslimes to rape and pillage.

But I better not see you yuropoors carrying a knife with a length longer than 3 inches!
In China four Uyghurs knifed 131 people. That's four fucking mudslimes with knives and they have one of the biggest high scores ever.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:31 pm
Don't have that here either, it has to be in self defence and only "appropriate force" counts. Fuck off, should be like the USA where you can fucking die if you invade someones home since we will naturally be ultra fucking protective of our house like most animals are when they get territorial. We aren't going to be thinking about shit like that when some fucker in a mask is in our house, because if you do you could end up dead.
My point. If a man breaks into your house he's clearly got intent to harm you. If he should end up dead as a result that should be completely lawful.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 pm

It should be, yeah. If someone goes to all the trouble to scope out your house, find an entry point, bring tools to break in, break in, sneak into your house etc, you just have to assume they have weapons and they have intent to harm you.

I don't like to assume anything about the other guy except what I see. I don't assume "oh they had a hard life" "they're more afraid of you than you are of them" "they probably don't have weapons" "they'll just run away" "they're harmless" etc. Same as with homeless crazy shithead bums. I don't know if they're harmless or not. I don't know shit about them. All I know is some asshole who seems crazy is right outside my house screaming and talking to himself.

I think everyone can reasonably assume that people who go out of their way to break the law probably intend to do more bad shit when they get caught in the process of breaking the law. That's why cops on routine traffic stops don't want you to reach into your pockets unless they give you permission. But I guess cops should just assume everyone is lawful and we shouldn't allow cops to have guns either amirite? What do you need a gun for, Mr. Cop, except to murder someone? Clearly you can make do with baton, bobby.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:33 am
What are you talking about? Other countries just have different kinds of violence. Europe banned guns, it now has hourly Islamic assaults and occasional terrorist attacks. Places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, etc have school shootings and mass kidnapping and rape sprees. Others countries just straight up kill their civilians.
See, that's what I'm looking to hear. The news media and left-wing wackos in this country take up all the air volume with their skewed perspective. It's hard to know the rest of the situation elsewhere in the world.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 pm
I think everyone can reasonably assume that people who go out of their way to break the law probably intend to do more bad shit when they get caught in the process of breaking the law. That's why cops on routine traffic stops don't want you to reach into your pockets unless they give you permission. But I guess cops should just assume everyone is lawful and we shouldn't allow cops to have guns either amirite? What do you need a gun for, Mr. Cop, except to murder someone? Clearly you can make do with baton, bobby.
It's been a problem for a while now that police are outgunned. Private citizens get to carry AKs and M-16s, while cops have to stick with sidearms and maybe a shotgun. Only when SWAT is called in can they carry automatic rifles, and then there's a long lag until they finally deploy to the emergency.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:01 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
It should be, yeah. If someone goes to all the trouble to scope out your house, find an entry point, bring tools to break in, break in, sneak into your house etc, you just have to assume they have weapons and they have intent to harm you.
Not only that, but any burglar with half a brain is going to understand that, if they're breaking into people's houses (especially at night), it's a calculated risk that someone might be home. You must assume that they've considered that risk and decided to rob your home anyway.
rabidtictac wrote:
But I guess cops should just assume everyone is lawful and we shouldn't allow cops to have guns either amirite? What do you need a gun for, Mr. Cop, except to murder someone? Clearly you can make do with baton, bobby.
They don't let cops here carry guns either. I had a schoolmate whose older brother was a policeman. He said that, basically, to be a gun carrying policeman you have to have served for about seven years and you have to be assigned to a special unit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Lel. Even mudslime rapists can get machetes and pitchforks. Those > batons any day of the week.

Look how many of these lemmings they need to restrain ONE rapefugee with a machete. I can buy a machete in most gardening stores.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 am
Cucknadia, Mexico, Germany, Lithuania, Croatia, Sweden, The UK, The Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Norway, Hungary, France, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Taiwan, Israel, Yemen, The Philippines, China, Thailand, Lebanon, India, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya also had school shootings.

Anyone who say it's exclusively American needs to educate themselves
ACTUAL LEE, Germany replaced its share of spree killers with highly-qualified professionals from the Middle East long ago. We didn't have a proper school shooting in years - which is a godsend cause this shit always results in a cringe-inducing "ban violent video games" crusade which will cause the next blood-filled video game releases for the next months to be censored or banned.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 pm
Look how many of these lemmings they need to restrain ONE rapefugee with a machete. I can buy a machete in most gardening stores.
The worst part is the American 'doctor' or whatever trying to spin this as a positive thing. What if he'd killed some of the officers in the time it took for them to wait for back-up with riot shields?

I know it's cynical, but even looking at it from a financial perspective, what's the cost of one machete wielding maniac versus the lives of several police officers whose policeman's funeral, survivor benefits, potential disability and cost of recruiting and training a replacement, the taxpayer is going to have to front?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:51 pm
Charlar wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 am
Cucknadia, Mexico, Germany, Lithuania, Croatia, Sweden, The UK, The Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Norway, Hungary, France, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Taiwan, Israel, Yemen, The Philippines, China, Thailand, Lebanon, India, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya also had school shootings.

Anyone who say it's exclusively American needs to educate themselves
ACTUAL LEE, Germany replaced its share of spree killers with highly-qualified professionals from the Middle East long ago. We didn't have a proper school shooting in years - which is a godsend cause this shit always results in a cringe-inducing "ban violent video games" crusade which will cause the next blood-filled video game releases for the next months to be censored or banned.
Hah! Your progressives still want to spew "violent video games are bad," rhetoric? That so archaic, it's cute.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:00 pm

It's only a tiny step from punching a video game man in the nuts so hard his head flies off to spree-shooting your entire high school.
RAPEMAN wrote: